Black Relationships : Screw Me Or I'll Blow Your Head Off Agressive White Chicks & Responsive Black Pricks

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by river, Apr 20, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I need some comments from my dear brothahs. Ya'll know I just left my husband a few months ago so I am probably still a little vulnerable emotionally. So can ya'll give me some perspective on this guy who stepped to me last night.

I live in a small town (27,000) where most everyone is pretty friendly so it's possible this guy has been watching me. He has stopped and talked to me before a couple times but I neverhad any rap for him. Until last night.

I was carrying a box of bottled water home from the store last night and he offered to carry it for me. Anyway we started talking and he was telling me he had just broken up with his girlfriend. Okay that's not the question since I already know to give a cat on the rebound some time. We talked some more and I asked him to tell me about this girlfriend. Now this is where the plot thickens.

Turns out she was some white chick that he let stay with him because she had nowhere to go. He had no feelings for her but she took off her clothes and they started screwing. He said he told her that he is not attracted to white women and prefers sistahs.

This is not the first time I've heard a similiar tale of a white woman with nowhjere to go moving in and taking off her clothes demandinging that some poor helpless brotha screw her. These white chicks down here must be mighty horny. A white friend of mine told me about one such white chick who forced him to screw her when he saw a shot gun near her bed. So he did it to keep from getting shot although he didn't want to because her wig had come off and she ws comkpletely bald.

My question is how can a man be forced to have sex when he doesn't want to especially with a woman he is not attacted to?

Also why do brothahs who date and marry white women swear that they love black women? I mean if you want the cat why call the dog?

2. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Look, temptation will be there. Never BE ALONE with a white woman. One time I was(when I was younger, in my 20's), the scaredest, afraidenest I have ever been in my life!!!!! Nothing happened. The thought of Emmitt Till does that to you. These young Black men or cats probably do not have that red flag or it has diminished over time. Look, after that, never been alone with a white woman since.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    these stories make my BS detector go into a fit.
    stay far away from any man who tells you such garbage.

let me just say it is very difficult to have an erection with a weapon pointed at your head.

4. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    river excuse my 'experience'. I agree with james. BS and keep walking. Even if what he says is true-keep walking.

5. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    How ugly does a woman have to be to put a gun up to a man's head to screw her? :haha:

6. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I can't stop laughing.
    Maybe it wasn't because she was a white woman. Maybe this was an easy booty call and the brother wasn't passing the chance. But he must be somewhat attracted to white women, he let her stay with him. He wouldn't have if he was serious about not going in that direction. If you're interested in him, and maybe you're not, but if you are keep watch and read between the lines. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

7. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    I agree with James.

He was probably just telling you that just so you wouldn't think he was actually into white women.

Many white woman ARE that freaky and reckless, but nearly every man has a choice of whether or not to engage.

If a black man had showed up in a white woman's house butt naked asking for a place to stay, she'd call the fuzz and have his put up under the jail.

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

That's because some men are just opportunist, if the Booty is there, he's gonna go for it

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    How could you get 'excited' enough to have sex with someone you're not sexually attracted to? Wouldn't the very act of being able to get erect mean that you are at least physically attracted to them? I'm talking only about physical feelings, not love or the emotional.

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    That's my question--how can a man be forced to have an erection? My feeling is if all a woman has to do is take off her clothes and the man just has to do it because she is standing there with her clothes off... Ain't no if the booty is there he will take it kinda boys will be boys kinda stuff. That's crap. Have some integrity and respect for yourself.

Anyway he knocked on my door last night. Just stopped by to say hello and didn't try to come in but said he'd be back tonight. So far he is not acting like someone who just wants booty. He is acting like someone who is trying to make the right decisions after having made some wrong decisions. I can't fault him for that but I will keep my legs crossed for a while and let time tell the story.