Black Astrology : SCORPIO THE SCORPION...

Ms. Rice will undergo a minor surgical procedure at a Washington hospital on Friday (11/19/'04). She is having a uterine fibroid embolization, a minimally invasive procedure to block arteries that supply blood to fibroid tumors.

As Scorpio rules the procreative organs, the chief anatomical afflictions attributed to Scorpio females are diseases of the womb and/or uterus, as evidenced by Ms. Rice's uterine affliction...

Aqil said:
Your daughter has the Moon in Libra, and her time of birth gives her Gemini rising...

And the following famous Scorpions all share her birth date:

Baseball great Roy Campanella [11/19/'26], CNN's Larry King [11/19/’33], D. Cavett [11/19/’36], CNN founder Ted Turner [11/19/’38], designer Calvin Klein [11/19/’42], sports personality Ahmad Rashad [11/19/’49], and actress Jody Foster [11/19/’62]...

:welldone: Aqil, Man, I thought that you forgot about me- but, you didn't!. Thank You ever soo much for the info!.One question tho', will that mean that she will be hella' talkative? Gemini's talk waay too much.....I TALK waay too much....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back