Black Spirituality Religion : Scientologists ‘creepy, maybe even evil’: Rupert Murdoch

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Does Rupert make a good point Family?

murdoch-education.jpg

Rupert Murdoch: Scientologists ‘creepy, maybe even evil’

Rupert Murdoch, New Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch's tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash.
"Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in [hierarchy]."
The owner of Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post followed the "cult" comment with another tweet.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...twitter-cruise-holmes-161337674--finance.html

Peace In,

Last edited:
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Does Rupert make a good point Family?

murdoch-education.jpg

Rupert Murdoch: Scientologists ‘creepy, maybe even evil’

Rupert Murdoch, New Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch's tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash.
"Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in [hierarchy]."
The owner of Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post followed the "cult" comment with another tweet.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...twitter-cruise-holmes-161337674--finance.html

Peace In,

Hey, Clyde

Other than liking the L. Ron Hubbard book, "Battlefield: Earth", I didn't know anything about him or his belief system that would leave me thinking that something was evil. To try to get an inkling one way or the other, I just used the Scientology link in this article to see for myself what Scientology is supposed to be about.

They've got a nice site. I watched a few of their vids, and read a few articles. But, other than the glowing vid telling about the life and ideas of L. Ron Hubbard, the balance of that site (that I can tell) has the feel of a hi-tech online infomercial; and, (to me) winds up not all that interesting because of that infomercial quality.

In answer to your question, I still don't know if Murdoch is on point or not. Murdoch needs to actually explain his tweet. What does he base it on?

One Love, and PEACE

He'll turn up with a weird incurrable disease soon. Scientologists dont play