Black People : Scientists to bring extinct woolly mammoth back to life with the help of elephants

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The enormous mammal may walk the Earth again
    A group of South Korean and Russian scientists are planning to bring the woolly mammoth back to life, 10,000 years after the species went extinct. Using tissue samples from the specimens recovered in Siberia after global warming thawed the region's permafrost, the scientists will clone the huge, hairy prehistoric mammals.
    In order to resurrect the massive species, the scien

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technol...-woolly-mammoth-back-life-help-213757183.html

2. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566

They have admitted to cloning animals but what about people??? I wonder.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Cloning people was the first thing on the agenda. Let me put it like this. We have been through enough and studied enough to have some idea of what white people will and won't do as well as how they think.... so here's the deal. If I was a white man in charge I would have cloned a whole lot of people. These people would be trained in nothing but warfare. I'd take the sex drive gene out of them so I wouldn't have to worry about their penis or vagina selling me out. They would learn every phase of defense and offense possible. Their entire existence would be to serve the country. They would be programmed so incredibly that they literally wouldn't be able to think outside the realms of warfare or national security. These would be the new people I'd send to war. These would be the new people I'd use to keep the American people in check or where I want them to be. They would not live amongst the population as every city would have centers for them to report to for their living quarters and programming enforcement. More than that, I'd have all of them on constant monitoring whereby I can push a destruct button should I feel that one of them may be breaking the programming.

I said all of this to say that; If you think for one second that the white people are not on the mode of thought and behavior that I just mentioned, then it is you that is being gullible as if they would dare to tell the public that they are cloning people.

4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Of course the whole purpose of this is for them to able to clone people, these Edomites have a God complex, and their henchmen who follow their every move really believe in their madness. They can create bodies but they can't create spirits, therefore they will never be able to create human.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    i say roast that mofo over an open pit fire and hit him up with some hot sauce…..:qqb009:

6. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Oh its coming...its called the Day of Accountability.

7. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    Just like those idoits that weaponized ebola and AIDS, just to show they could. And then wanted to hold public discussions on how they did it. This seems to be a really stupid idea. Things go extinct for a reason. Mammoths were titans compared to the elephants today. What's next, T-Rex? This will go bad

8. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    Amazing...but I don't see the purpose in bringing these animals back.
    It's useful, I think.
    I mean...at the rate that humanity is driving entire species into extinction by simply existing....
    We need to get our space program up to speed and hit up one of these earthlike planet to terraform....

They could clone spotted owls, lions and eagles.
    Not that I'm judging it. Of course, I'm normally not into 'animal rights', unless we're talking about conventional pets and 'safari animals'.
    - I don't particularly care how chickens are killed in these factories, either. They'll be eaten, anyway...and the 'country folk' just take them up by the heads and pop their necks with a jerk. *shrug*
    - Some of my kinfolks hunt. Deer, pheasant, boar, wild hog, etc... I think it's ok so long as you let none go to waste. We tried this recipe from Chef Prudhomme's brother. You season with spices and stuff it. Throw it over some coals? Oh. My. God.
    I'm a 'juicer'. I normally 'juice' for two meals with a light meal (soup or fidh something) for when I want actual food...but I couldn't pass that pulled pork up. *laugh*
    Ever tasted traditional Hawaiian cuisine (or, I don't know what it's called) where they cook the hob in the ground with the leaves over it? It's comparable.
    Anyway -- My sinuses literally 'opened up' from the spices....and I was so nauseous (b/c I hardly eat very fatty/meaty foods, anymore). Yes, I did glut.
    I threw it all up...but it was sooooo worth it going down. *laugh* I don't understand what any have against pork. It's the most delicious animal on earth....!
    - AND...'MIMI' is 'pro-fur'...that she never gets to wears b/c S.Texas is too hot.

...but, seriously, I don't want to be at the museum in the near future showing my future children what a now-extinct tiger or lion used to looked like.

9. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    Once again he can't help but play god! His ego never tires lol