Black People : Scientists Mixing Human and Animal Embryos

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
  2. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    More Frankenstein science. These people are psychotic. They are at odds with themselves and nature. Always thinking they can improve upon nature with "science" instead of learning to live in harmony with it. Look at what "science" has done to the planet.

3. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    Creepy but the research may be beneficial. It's not like they will actually create a human-dog hybrid species, the embryo's aren't going to develop.

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    haaaaaa,that pic is hilarious[i think i went to school with that person]but seriously why are we surprised,i mean we don't know what's in our food or what materials we wear on our backs so if we know anything of science it's that thoses folks love to mix it up..we may laugh today but a dog-person might be teaching our kids tomorrow.

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    what type of research? and what benefits

come on man

what type of research do i need to discover by cross breeding dogs and humans

and i feel bad for the dogs

lol

it's hard to see stuff is crazy

when crazy is somehow normal

lol

6. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Smh. Tampering with nature is destroying the planet. We wouldn't have to "save" the planet if these people hadn't polluted it so thoroughly.

7. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Speak for yourself.

8. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    i think its impossible, and im no scientist, hell different types of animals cant even mix, like lions and elephants.

its an artist that makes those things, i forgot the person's name.

9. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    Maybe by learning more about mamallian DNA they can cure certain diseases, I have no idea but they must see some benefit to this research if they're willing to fund it. Again, it's not like they'll actually create a human/non-human animal hybrid species (humans are animals, by the way!)

How will this destroy the planet? Does modern Western medecine destroy the planet? Should we let people die of curable diseases, because interfering with a natural process like disease is 'tampering with nature'?

Western technology is responsible for a lot of global warming and pollution and damage to the environment but we can't be hypocritical and point fingers because you and I use and benefit from this technology.

10. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    How will this destroy the planet? Does modern Western medicine destroy the planet? Should we let people die of curable diseases, because interfering with a natural process like disease is 'tampering with nature'?

Modern western medicine destroys people. Disease is NOT a natural process. The way to deal with disease is to modify the lifestyle that led to the disease. A holistic approach is what is needed. Treating the symptoms do not cure disease. It just prolongs the disease so Big Pharma can reap mega profits off of the suffering mases. There is very little money to be made off of healthy individuals.

And "science" has been destroying the planet. You can continue to live in denial if you choose. Btw, why is an "African_Prince" singing the praises of western medicine?