Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its about time, it certainly took long enough :facepalm:

Scientists Discovered the Egyptian Secret to Moving Huge Pyramid Stones

rfvr8xbksgfrfqjcv52s.jpg

It all comes down to friction. See, the ancient Egyptians would transport their rocky cargo across the desert sands, from quarry to monument site with large sleds. Pretty basic sleds, basically just large slabs with upturned edges. Now, when you try to pull a large slab with upturned edges carrying a 2.5 ton load, it tends to dig into the sand ahead of it, building up a sand berm that must then be regularly cleared before it can become an even bigger obstacle.

suggested reading:
http://gizmodo.com/scientists-discovered-the-egyptian-secret-to-moving-hug-1569802879

...yet, I was told they were built by Black women who used their minds, as in mental telepathy.

Thanks for sharing.

...yet, I was told they were built by Black women who used their minds, as in mental telepathy.

Thanks for sharing.

:rofl: ... Bet I know where that came from.

Gotchu bro. Omowale, its a blessing to be able to share those things relevant to unveiling our-story, for sure, not a problem and thanks for your comment, I needed that laugh.

rfvr8xbksgfrfqjcv52s.jpg

It all comes down to friction. See, the ancient Egyptians would transport their rocky cargo across the desert sands, from quarry to monument site with large sleds. Pretty basic sleds, basically just large slabs with upturned edges. Now, when you try to pull a large slab with upturned edges carrying a 2.5 ton load, it tends to dig into the sand ahead of it, building up a sand berm that must then be regularly cleared before it can become an even bigger obstacle.

suggested reading:
http://gizmodo.com/scientists-discovered-the-egyptian-secret-to-moving-hug-1569802879

I'm a bit saddened that they are catching up. And changing the story too. "Slavery" was the explanation on this site.

rfvr8xbksgfrfqjcv52s.jpg

suggested reading:

even they have blonde moments.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back