Black People : Scientist that said Blacks are Inferior has Black Genes in His DNA

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Scientist that said Blacks are Intellectually Inferior has Black Genes in His DNA

Revealed: scientist who sparked racism row has black genes

By Robert Verkaik
Published: 10 December 2007

A Nobel Prize-winning scientist, James Watcons, who provoked a public outcry by claiming black Africans were less intelligent than whites has a DNA profile with up to 16 times more genes of black origin than the average white European.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

White Scientists Begin to Discredit DNA as a Basis for Determining Race:

It's Finding Too Much Black in "White" People

Scientist now says, It is not "useful to try and determine your race or ethnicity from your genes". So while it is extremely amusing (to me at least) to revel in the irony that somebody who got into trouble for racist remarks might himself be a member of the very group he was impugning, as a matter of science it is nonsense. This begins to be the defense of white supremacy vs DNA.

:heart:

Destee

destee why why why?

why even entertain this?

blacks are inferior to what or who?

is it because blacks don't look at the world from a demented perspective?

is that what it is?

Destee said:
Scientist that said Blacks are Intellectually Inferior has Black Genes in His DNA

Revealed: scientist who sparked racism row has black genes

By Robert Verkaik
Published: 10 December 2007

A Nobel Prize-winning scientist, James Watcons, who provoked a public outcry by claiming black Africans were less intelligent than whites has a DNA profile with up to 16 times more genes of black origin than the average white European.

White Scientists Begin to Discredit DNA as a Basis for Determining Race:

It's Finding Too Much Black in "White" People

Destee

:qqb004:

:lol::lol::lol::SuN015: :lol::lol::lol::SuN015: :lol::lol::lol:

:heart:

C'wen Fam,

I had to come out of hiding for this one. The infamous and renowned James Watson, the esteemed Western scientist, is Black like us. Aw naw... He ain't no brother anyplace or anytime, but he maybe a negro passing....

If I was supremacist, I would say his contributions to science were due to his Black folks genes....

Ooneh,
Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back