Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair!

Here's sumpt'n for ya I'm Becoming Me:

Pentagon vows to untwist black hairstyle controversy

Washington (CNN) -- The Pentagon will review its policies on hairstyles following backlash from African-American soldiers, who said the Army's revised rules are racially and culturally biased.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has notified Congress that he has directed his deputy to "work with the service secretaries and the military chiefs to review their respective policies, to address the issues raised by members of Congress about grooming standards, particularly for African-American females," Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said this week.

click to see the slide show:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/politics/hagel-hairstyle-ban/

Coger I posted this in another thread... just before I read this..ooops:eek:

Well let me get this out.....
I love black women in natural looking hair styles. Braids are nice but please not too tight, pulls your hair out the follicle. I love loose, curly, styled Afros on black women, WOW! I love big pig tail styles I love BIG braids. I like the twists braids too. I love short cut Afros too, some black women look great with very short hair cuts, its natural and it looks great! Anytime I see a natural hair style it gets my attention.

I absolutely hate wigs and them long straight extensions on black women. And when I know its glued in that is just nasty. Hate em hate em hate em!

I was thinking about something like this.....through to be fair, genetics understanding was never my stong point. It was an interesting thing to observe anyway, especially since something similar happened to me according to my parents.....only that I was 1 years old and my hair went from curly to....well, some sort of wavy. Wonder if it can change it back at some point.....

This is very common among black people. But I've never heard of the texture of anyone's hair changing at age 13. :10500:

Are you sure it wasn't being straightened before (kinky-haired white folk, most notably Jews, straighten their hair all the time) and she just decided to go "natural?"

Last edited:
Well let me get this out.....
I love black women in natural looking hair styles. Braids are nice but please not too tight, pulls your hair out the follicle. I love loose, curly, styled Afros on black women, WOW! I love big pig tail styles I love BIG braids. I like the twists braids too. I love short cut Afros too, some black women look great with very short hair cuts, its natural and it looks great! Anytime I see a natural hair style it gets my attention.

I absolutely hate wigs and them long straight extensions on black women. And when I know its glued in that is just nasty. Hate em hate em hate em!
:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back