Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair!

Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Genetics is the answer Flavia ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back