Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
About 3 years or so ago I would meet the returning soldiers assigned to Central Command at MacDill on the flight line from The Middle East, the men had full scraggly beards and mops of hair, some actually had mullets, the females had matted hair fixed all kinds of ways, fairly clean but maybe matted from flying in planes with no AC. I seriously doubt they'd be called to task in combat. At least not by a commander worth his salt looking to take and save not yelling for his troops to sh*t, shower and shave.

Nevertheless, there's a big difference in combat duty versus stateside regulations. Moreover, restrictions remain, rightly or wrongly:

"Females will ensure that hairstyles do not interfere with proper wear of military headgear, protective masks, or equipment at any time; when headgear is worn, the hair will not extend below the bottom edge of the front of the headgear or below the bottom edge of the collar."

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I'll have to defer to you Mr. C. because if my memory serves me correctly and I don't know about any other Combat Command except Central Command, NORAD Tyndall on The Panhandle and NORAD Neads in New York if memory serves me correctly they are returned from combat after a month before being flown back. I can't confirm that was their situation, we were not allowed to interact with them just sign off to Customs about returned property going back into Quartermaster. But that's what I saw.

In that case, the military action taken pleased all concerned ...

"Members of the CBC appreciate Secretary Hagel for his prompt response to our letter and for seriously considering our concerns," chairwoman Rep. Chair Marcia Fudge, an Ohio Democrat, said in a written statement. "The secretary's response affirms his commitment to ensuring all individuals are welcomed and can continue to be proud of serving within our armed forces."

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.