Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair!

Flavia

Apr 5, 2014
A very grey city.
Occupation
Lazy person.
Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Genetics is the answer Flavia ...

Flavia

Apr 5, 2014
A very grey city.
Occupation
Lazy person.
Well, yes, but why a sudden change....Talking about the 13 years old girl (was a friend a long time ago), her hair went from very straight to very curly in less than two months. I was thinking there might be another explanation for it as well (other than the fact that he had the genes for curly hair from her father)....like hormonal change or something like this.....

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Well, yes, but why a sudden change....Talking about the 13 years old girl (was a friend a long time ago), her hair went from very straight to very curly in less than two months. I was thinking there might be another explanation for it as well (other than the fact that he had the genes for curly hair from her father)....like hormonal change or something like this.....

Are you saying she has a black father?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
No, just a white father with very curly hair.

Okay, now we are getting somewhere. Her father has curly hair and he is white. So, genetically, she is taking on a mutation, based on genes inherited from her dad, perhaps.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤