Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair!

Flavia

Reaction score
Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Talking about hair....I was thinking....have you ever heard of people whose hair went from straight to curly or from curly to straight? I've meet two such persons, both of them were white and their hair "changed" from straight to wavy in one case and in the other to very curly (for a white person).....one was 13 when this happened one was 27. Very weird....and I can't really think of an explanation

Genetics is the answer Flavia ...

Flavia

Reaction score
Well, yes, but why a sudden change....Talking about the 13 years old girl (was a friend a long time ago), her hair went from very straight to very curly in less than two months. I was thinking there might be another explanation for it as well (other than the fact that he had the genes for curly hair from her father)....like hormonal change or something like this.....

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, yes, but why a sudden change....Talking about the 13 years old girl (was a friend a long time ago), her hair went from very straight to very curly in less than two months. I was thinking there might be another explanation for it as well (other than the fact that he had the genes for curly hair from her father)....like hormonal change or something like this.....

Are you saying she has a black father?