Black Atheists : Scientist: Evolution debate will soon be history

Just curious, did you read the entire Thread, or just the tail end?

I know this is an old post and opinions may have changed all I was saying is I think the video is funny because the arguments are the worst anyone could give for ID. I have read the thread but as it was old I was not trying to add to it. To tell you the truth I was not sure at first if you were posting the video as proof that some people don’t believe in ID or as a joke. I went with it must be a joke in the end because I know they are people who believe in ID but this is not the argument they would present. This is clearly poking fun at ID believers.

Correction, I believe in the God of the Bible. I was just having some fun in the Thread:1on1:

I know this is an old post and opinions may have changed all I was saying is I think the video is funny because the arguments are the worst anyone could give for ID. I have read the thread but as it was old I was not trying to add to it. To tell you the truth I was not sure at first if you were posting the video as proof that some people don’t believe in ID or as a joke. I went with it must be a joke in the end because I know they are people who believe in ID but this is not the argument they would present. This is clearly poking fun at ID believers.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back