going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... This is pretty decent coming from Leakey:

Leakey insists he has no animosity toward religion.
"If you tell me, well, people really need a faith ... I understand that," he said.
"I see no reason why you shouldn't go through your life thinking if you're a good citizen, you'll get a better future in the afterlife ...."

Scientist: Evolution debate will soon be history

NEW YORK (AP) — Richard Leakey predicts skepticism over evolution will soon be history.
Not that the avowed atheist has any doubts himself.
Sometime in the next 15 to 30 years, the Kenyan-born paleoanthropologist expects scientific discoveries will have accelerated to the point that "even the skeptics can accept it."
"If you get to the stage where you can persuade people on the evidence, that it's solid, that we are all African, that color is superficial, that stages of development of culture are all interactive," Leakey says, "then I think we have a chance of a world that will respond better to global challenges."
http://news.yahoo.com/scientist-evolution-debate-soon-history-155252505.html

Peace In,

Aluku

May 9, 2012

... This is pretty decent coming from Leakey:

Scientist: Evolution debate will soon be history

NEW YORK (AP) — Richard Leakey predicts skepticism over evolution will soon be history.
Not that the avowed atheist has any doubts himself.
Sometime in the next 15 to 30 years, the Kenyan-born paleoanthropologist expects scientific discoveries will have accelerated to the point that "even the skeptics can accept it."
"If you get to the stage where you can persuade people on the evidence, that it's solid, that we are all African, that color is superficial, that stages of development of culture are all interactive," Leakey says, "then I think we have a chance of a world that will respond better to global challenges."
http://news.yahoo.com/scientist-evolution-debate-soon-history-155252505.html

Peace In,

He's still at it huh?

How would knowing we all came from Africa confirm or deny creation? The Bible more or less confirms this lol.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
He's still at it huh?

How would knowing we all came from Africa confirm or deny creation? The Bible more or less confirms this lol.

... As a friendly reminder sharing insight, this forum is the Atheist Study Group and the discussion is a level higher than other forums; therefore, I will reserve comment until hearing from them.

Peace In,

Aluku

May 9, 2012

... As a friendly reminder sharing insight, this forum is the Atheist Study Group and the discussion is a level higher than other forums; therefore, I will reserve comment until hearing from them.

Peace In,

I see. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black female scientist at forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development Black People Doing Positive Things 3
HODEE African American History Culture : In 1850’s a Louisiana scientist Dr. Cartwright claimed to have discovered two new diseases peculiar to Blacks that he believed justified enslavement African American History Culture 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BLACK SCIENTIST AWARDED Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : SCIENTIST SAY, UNIVERSE SHOULD NOT EXIST Science and Technology 2
Liberty Health and Wellness : White Scientist Says The Black Community Is Being Targeted By The Medical System, They Are Deliberat Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Winter is Coming: Scientist Says Sun Will Nod Off in 15 Years Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheist scientist claims religion will be gone in a generation. Is he right? Atheist Study Group 15
skuderjaymes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair! Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 43
RAPTOR Black People : Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted By Herbicide Firm Syngenta Black People Open Forum 5
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Interactive - How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Python) Science and Technology 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child Ethiopia 57
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 2.5 yr old, black scientist knows a little Physics and Chemistry Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Scientist comments on the Quran Islam Study Group 0
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Last Supper was a day earlier, scientist claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Law Forum : Joyce Gilchrist - Former Forensic Scientist Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Black People : Scientist that said Blacks are Inferior has Black Genes in His DNA Black People Open Forum 5
M Black People : Internationally Lauded Scientist makes statement on Black Intelligence. Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : White Scientist Says Humans Should be Used as Guinea Pigs Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : white scientist say WHITE SKIN IS A DNA MUTATION Black People Open Forum 100
I Time travel possibility?This Nubian scientist says so. Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Earliest Ever Homo Sapiens Discovered in Morocco Forces Major Rethink of Human Evolution Science and Technology 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Evolution Just Got Harder to Defend Science and Technology 2
Aluku Black Education / Schools : Lying White Liberals(2) - Evolution THEORY Black Education / Schools 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Evolution of the HNIC phrase AACOOLDRE 0
Aluku Africa : The evolution of the banjo from Africa to America All Things Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : ‘SCIENCE GUY’ BILL NYE VS. CREATIONIST KEN HAM: WHO WILL WIN THE BIG DEBATE OVER DARWINIAN EVOLUTION Black People Open Forum 61
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet Adam [as] and Human Evolution Islam Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Evolution of Satan AACOOLDRE 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Evolution of Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Well I'll Be Dagon - Something Sure Smells Fishy - copycat evolution of the Pope's mitre Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Corvo Black People : Evolution: 24 myths and misconceptions Black People Open Forum 3
Gorilla Science and Technology : The Evolution of Generosity Science and Technology 1
cherryblossom Black People : Young Earth or Old?/Evolution-vs-Creation Black People Open Forum 20
L Black People : The End of Human Evolution.... Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Black People : Evolution, Bill Maher & Christian Right Black People Open Forum 11
cherryblossom Black Authors : Bigotry and the Afrocentric Jazz Evolution Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Creation vs. Evolution Black People Open Forum 20
K Black People : Spiritual-Evolution Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : Evolution of Racism Black People Open Forum 1
S Black Poetry : Evolution only moves forward Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Africa : Africa's struggle for political evolution All Things Africa 0
D The evolution of Malcolm X Honoring Black Ancestors 1
anAfrican Black Spirituality Religion : Evolution in the bible, says Vatican Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
A Pan Africanism : Evolution ? African American History Culture 11
G Black People : Evolution Black People Open Forum 55
A Black Spirituality Religion : Kansas Board Holding Evolution Hearings... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
E Black Poetry : The Evolution of Ni-gger To Nigg@ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Spirituality Religion : The Re-evolution of Rastafari Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
rasheed Black Poetry : That That Is (on creation and evolution) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
E Black Poetry : Evolution Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5