Science and Technology : Science, the skies and the Unknown

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by UBNaturally, Jun 18, 2014.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    This video looks as if it is just an extended viewing of the sun.

Zoom full screen to get a better look:

Notice, the sun flare to the top left...

But then what is the object moving toward the top right of the sun?
    And I dare someone to say "the moon"

Any thoughts?

2. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    According to this video from Italy 'Nibiru' is the reason why daylight lasts longer and for the chemtrails. If this is true I wonder how long will it take whatever it is to get here? I have known about it since before 2012 and kinda given up thinking about it since it never materialized.

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

This video is one posted in another thread, but is fitting to repost here as well

After viewing this video, what did you see or what thoughts came to mind at the end?

Respect

4. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    I have no thoughts about it. Just seems like it's something that the governments around the world don't want the general public to know about.

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Darkening (blocking out) the sky

But I am sure Mr. NASA Niel d' Tyson would tell us if something was out there, right?
    I mean the government and NASA wouldn't dare hide anything from us.

Mind you, Tyson was asked about "Planet X/Nibiru", listen to his responses:

Also notice how he "REDIRECTS" the question about "Planet X/Nibiru" to a 2012 prophecy and critiques a culture as well as brushing off the question itself almost altogether.

"This secret planet that will..that has a strongly elliptical orbit that will come into our zone in 2012 and knock Earth off its axis...."

Then he goes off into talking about Dec 21 and the alignments that occur annually.

But allow me to post this next video, and then go back and listen to how nonchalant Tyson is when he responds to what he considers an idiotic question.

6. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Again, compare this physicist and what he says about certain "comets" and their interaction with the sun and our solar system against the somewhat watered down manner in which Tyson addresses it:

7. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    I definitely don't listen what Neil Degrasse say or the government for the most part. I try to dissect all of the technical information from space that NASA releases and decide for myself.

I think that the darkening of the skies would be a good thing for Black people because under darkness melatonin is created.

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

So when you say this:

"Just seems like it's something that the governments around the world don't want the general public to know about"

...do you think the trade-off is a good thing for the darkening of the skies?

I see what you mean, but just curious as to pros/cons

Respect

9. asmith161718

Ratings:
    +158
    I can't say for sure because I don't know the details of what they are trying to hide. But i think that maybe it's beyond their control and they are only putting a bandaid on the situation. The reason why the sky is blue is because of Rayleigh scattering. Rayleigh scattering is just light particles from the sun hitting the gases in the atmosphere. If the sky is turning dark and the governments around the world are trying to prevent or cloak it there's nothing they can do because obviously the sun rays from the sun and/or the Earth's atmosphere is changing in some sort of way. The skies in Colorado are darker than regular skies because of the low oxygen levels in the Colorado air. So maybe the chemtrails contain some sort of oxygen mixture.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    We can dig that...

But was referring to the "smoke screens" used by various planes to seemingly cloud and blur out the skyline when using the term "darkening of the skies".

Though still would like to dig into your mind how the government might have had something to do with the video of the presumable 2 suns, as well as pondering what and why it would want to hide something like that.

Respect