Black Spirituality Religion : Science proves GOD.

Peace,

BLKWriter, be my guess.

IssaEl, weather it be Allah (swt), yahweh, Jah or just God.... The Most High remains the same, the rootless root from which all things have grown.

<<And Was It A He Or A She>>>

From my understanding, God is neither male or female but is ONE.

<<<And What Was His Or Her Blood Type ? And How Tall Was He / She ?>>>

Sounds like a "mortal" my brother, which is far from God.

Peace....

Laughing

Pharaoh Jahil said:
Peace,

BLKWriter, be my guess.

IssaEl, weather it be Allah (swt), yahweh, Jah or just God.... The Most High remains the same, the rootless root from which all things have grown.

<<And Was It A He Or A She>>>

From my understanding, God is neither male or female but is ONE.

<<<And What Was His Or Her Blood Type ? And How Tall Was He / She ?>>>

Sounds like a "mortal" my brother, which is far from God.

Peace....

Next This Devil Will Tell You He Found Hell For All You SocalledBeliever . What A Joke . Well It Plain To See If He Can Get You To Believe He Found God . He Can Get You To Believe Anything . Its Almost Sad . But When You Can Form The Mind Like You Can Clay , This Is What You Get . LaughingBigTimeHere . ( Food For Though Why Didn't He Ask This God To Fix All The Mistake In Your Holy Scriptures ?)

Peace,

It's not a matter of getting "us" to believe anything. The point is scientists try to deny the existence of a Supreme Force but when you really take a look at science and break it down it proves that something is behind the cause of nature. You do know that this isn't the first time scientist have admitted that there is something greater then us?

Let's BeReal Here Ok

Let's not kid ourselves Here The Devil Hasn't Found God And We Both Know This To Be A Fact . It About Him Feeding You Ego = Telling You What You Want To Believe And Accept . Because According To You Own Bible It Speak Of An Invisible God Colossian 1;15 . And That Which In Invisible Can't Be Seen , Even You Should Know This , The God The He Speaking Is Himself Because He Is The One Who Has Written You So-Called Holy Books , And He Re-Writeing Them As We Speak

Peace

IssaEl21 said:
Let's not kid ourselves Here The Devil Hasn't Found God And We Both Know This To Be A Fact . It About Him Feeding You Ego = Telling You What You Want To Believe And Accept . Because According To You Own Bible It Speak Of An Invisible God Colossian 1;15 . And That Which In Invisible Can't Be Seen , Even You Should Know This , The God The He Speaking Is Himself Because He Is The One Who Has Written You So-Called Holy Books , And He Re-Writeing Them As We Speak

Peace

Peace,

My Brother Issa, regardless of what scientist says, God exist. We could either accept or deny. We (Original Peoples) have been praying to the Most High since the beginning of time. The european hasn't introduce anything new. In fact "we" introduce the concept of a Higher Force to them. Even those holy books (Bible, Quran, Torah, Dead Sea Scrolls etc) have gotten their foundation from the ancient spiritual systems of our ancestors. This has nothing to do with ego-trip Brother Man, this is about exposing the european falsehood of science or Darwinism. Remember Brother, we have always been a spiritual people. "They" are the makers of this nonsense called "athieism.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back