Black Spirituality Religion : Science of the Pyramid Construction

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    If you haven't seen this one I thought that some might like it ... This piece was done by Eddie Griffin the comedian.

Peace and Blessings

2. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    WORD

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAM!

That was deep.

Eddie KEPIT Real on that one

Back in the day, a person who mentioned Aliens and UFO's was considered a NUT.

Then Black Folks started coming to the knowledge of and talkin about KMT(black) and the Pyramids, Then ALL OF A SUDDEN..........

EVIL REPTILES FROM ANOTHER PLANET did it.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    what up mane,

the pyra mid = pyra pyro= fire
    mid=center

Thus fire in the center. is the name given to this structure. These are energy harvesting sites. The pyramid design is based of the perfect structure the atomic structure. Like eddie said it is built from the top down. When an atom divides itself for creation it sepreates into 3 pieces that form it's shape. proton neutron electron. Or the father sun and holy spirit. The atomic structure is the blue sprint for all creation. For all creation started from one atom seperating itself to come back togather. That is why they are still here!

The math is 1,3,9,27, etc

from top to bottom hotep

hotep

4. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Interesting to say the least

What tis good ...

Man I've been going through all of the post, revisiting the archives trying to get myself up to date. I've been doing a lot of writing without reading material and that is totally unlike me. Thus I had to pull myself back and do some research. I'm still in the process but yeah there is some good material on here.

pyro - fire mid - center ... yes sir ...

I was watching his show last night when I left the site so I thought I would place this on the site. I'm sure some have seen it before, but for those who haven't ... I thought they might like it.

Heres the thing with what Eddie has said which I thought was well stated but there seems to be some flaws with this theory to some degree. I know that underneath the pyramids there is a flow of water which helps to generate electricity. Also from my understanding there are 7 levels within the pyramid and each level had high levels of priest.

The Ankh was simply a key to the lowest level (water generators) and it was their that they drunk of the water (cup of life)having the same effects as that of triple o.g. kush ... (hate to be so blunt) such as the Native American partook in. The seven levels I thought was a representation of our internal bodies which regenerate every 7 years representing the seven spiritual levels of conquest. These 7 levels also represent the seven dimensions each level containing a portal to 7 realms. These 7 levels also represent the levels of priesthood as well.

If you look at Eddie's theory it does not mention the 7 level but goes straight from the top to the bottom generating light. Now how the pyramids was constructed on the outside sounds excellent but what about the detailed design for the inside?

Once again, I could be wrong ...

Any comments on this??

Peace and Blessings

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    What u are saying regaring construction is correct. It was built from the bottom up or as above so below. The first pyra mid were called zuggarts thier were built underground first displaying a relation of creation with the physcial mirroring the spirtual and vise versa.

www.crystalinks.com/ziggurat.html.

some say the fiirst one was the pyra mid of imhotep

www.touregypt.net/featurestories/imhotep.htm

a pyramid used to harvest techronic energy(electricity) the energy the binds all atoms to gather at all times.

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Thats that science that I love to see!

From my perspective, the pyramids represented the body of Man. I say that because the Pyramids were considered Temples. We know in all major western religions(which have there origins in KMT), that the "temple" is a person's body.

With that being said, The seven levels of the Pyramid, represent the 7 chakras.

7. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Ok, ok, ok hold-up, hold-up……….

I know it is fun and convenient to have a nemesis called “the white-man” because that’s the story every 4 out of 10 African Americans want to hear and it gains a lot of support from lesser conscious black brothers and sisters but we have to be extremely careful in awarding white people with ideology that is originally African.

Now the Dogon do not say aliens built the pyramids but they do reveal that aliens were responsible for the establishment of civilizations of Africa.

This theme is persistent from the Dogon Song all the way up to the Sumerian records. We need to be vary careful in what we award the white-man for because the way I understand it, it was black people that first mentioned and recorded ancient records of other world life-forms.

Wasn’t it?

So let us not make a joke out of this, let us not be tricked into insulting aspects of the Dogon Song and even Egyptian ideology by wanting to insult the white-man. I would advise we all start meditating on a history without the white man in existence until around 300BC and even then it was Africans that established them.

I know it is difficult and hard to do because of all the brainwashing movies they show us of them existing in a time zone they could not have been apart of but if you meditate on it long and hard enough you can eventually weaken the brainwashing.

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILD BY THE TWA(PYGMY, THE DIETY BES) WHEN THEY CAME FROM ATLANTIS.THEY ARE VERY ANCIENT AND OVER AT LEAST 45,000 YRS OLD. ALL THE DYNASTIC KINGS DID WAS REFURBISH THEM.

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Here's something interesting....

An Ifa babalawo wrote:

Blackbird

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

EXACTLY BLACKBIRD!!

THEIR JOB WAS TO PRODUCE ORGONE(CHI.PRANA ETC) WHICH HELPS TO CLEAR THE DOR(DEADLY ORGONE) IN THE AIR DUE TO THE NUCLEAR WAR THERE.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eddie griffin pyramids

2. eddie griffins pyramid explanation

3. eddie griffin pyramid explanation

4. Eddie expllain how egyptian pyramids wwere build,
  5. eddy griffin pyramids theory,
  6. eddie griffin explains how a pyramid was made,
  7. eddie griffin describes how egyptians built pyramids ,
  8. how the pyramids were made according to eddie griffin,
  9. what eddie giffin said about pyramids ,
  10. spirtual war hidden dimensions,
  11. eddie griffins theory on how the lyramyfs were built,