REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
The show keeps going on.

The last show was:

"Was Ausar , Yacub, Ma 'at real people?"

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scienc...ia_ow=t0:s0:a50:g12:r1:c0.943379:b29640324:z0

The show was so hot part 2 was needed. Tonight people can call in again so they can give their perspective on these concepts from the past. Tune in tonight at 7pm est so you can deliver your perspective on it.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Tonight's show is about natural childbirth

Here's a special note from my righteous brother Self-Kingdom Allah.......

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scienceoflife/2010/01/25/natural-child-birth-and-home-birth-1

Peace

We are looking For Women and Men who have had experience in Childbirth Natural, Home Birthing and the Hospital.
The Science of life want to hear from those who have experience with Childbirth in a hospital also.
We also will be addressing the difference between the two. We want as many Women and men as possible to add on for educational purposes.

My Earth, Queen Maya Sati Vijnana Earth, will be speaking on her experiences and what she learned.

I will be speaking on my experience in helping deliver my daughter, Aaji Ma'yet Earth.

This discussion is not about if birthing at the Hospital is wrong or right.
This is about educating and learning.

if you can spare some of your time this Sunday, Call in, Listen from computer or send me a message or email me at asumthegod@gmail.com

Sunday, Jan 24, 2010

6:30pm Central Time

7:30pm Eastern time

Call-in Number: (347) 215-7004

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back