Black People : schooling

Hey Doc ... these sound like interesting classes. Which of you fine gentlemen will be our teacher(s)? Please save a seat for me in each of them. In return I am requesting that you all make time to attend at least one of the following:

1. Why it's important to never talk back to your wife/girlfriend/signficant other.

2. The art of saying "Yes Ma'am."

3. The Joys of Cooking.

4. Simulated Child Birth For Men (with pain).

5. How to remove stains from carpet.

6. Sensitivity Classes w/special emphasis on PMS.

7. How not to expel gas when within a one-mile radius of human life or vegetation.

8. Fool-proof way of keeping the toilet seat down (has a little to do with men being one with nature, you may want to bring an umbrella).

9. The true art of obedience.

Perhaps my sisters will have additional classes we can add to this list.

We will need the entire 15 hour session for each class, so guys, please don't be late.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... Kemetstry, what have I deleted ??? A new class is coming to mind ... "Don't say anything unless you've first received permission."

a few more

training courses r now available 4 women on the following subjects:

1. silence, the final frontier: where no woman has gone b4
2. the undiscovered side of banking: making deposits
3. parties: going w/o new outfits
4. man management: minor household chores can wait till after the game
5. bathroom etiquette I: men need space n the bathroom cabinet too
6. bathroom etiquette II: his razor is his
7. communication skills I: tears - the last resort, not the 1st
8. communication skills II: thinking b4 speaking
9. communication skills III: getting what u want w/o nagging
10. driving a car safely: a skill u CAN acquire
11. telephone skills: how 2 hang up
12. introduction to parking
13. advanced parking: backing n2 a space
14. water retention: fact or fat
15. cooking I: bringing back bacon, eggs & butter
16. cooking II: bran & tofu r not for human consumption
17. cooking III: how not to nflict ur diets on other people
18. compliments: accepting them gracefully
19. PMS: ur problem . . . not his
20. dancing: y men don't like 2
21. classic clothing: wearing outfits u already have
22. household dust: a harmless natural occurrence only women notice
23. integrating ur laundry: washing it all 2gether

please, no wars

oh no, not a war! did i mention that i m a pacifist? well, actually i m a coward, but don t tell the other members pls. o k, i hv 2 admit, every1 has taken these really well. u guys & gals r so creative. all these posts & still no haters! so, n the interest of being even handed, (or at least 2 giv the appearance of being that way while still maintaining my male chauvanistic outlook on life), let me present a few 4 the men.

we r now offering a 12-week seminar guaranteed to turn any man from crude & rude to suave & sexy.

Week 1 - basic grooming & hygiene

Week 2 - basic etiquette

Week 3 - how 2b a sparkling conversationalist (hiding how poorly informed u r)

Week 4 - taking her on a date she might actually enjoy

Week 5 - basic 4play (4 her!, think of some1 else 4 a change)

Week 6 - how 2 avoid being a 1-minute man & other sexual faux pas (stop wondering y u nvr get invited back 2 the party)

Week 7 - the importance of afterplay (u cn sleep later)

Week 8 - how 2 avoid/defuse baby mama drama (u ain t the 1st, get over it)

Week 9 - how 2 get along 2 her moms, daddy, girlfriends etc. (we had a life b4 u, get used 2 it)

Week 10 - how 2 keep the home fires burning (u been runnin on regular 2 long)

Week 11 - y little things mean the most

Week 12 - the importance of fidelity

call 1-800-22-suave for more information!

also, 4 every1, by special request, this term only:

LYING 101 INSTRUCTOR: B. CLINTON

this course offers detailed instruction on lying with the correct facial tones and body language; it emphasizes how 2 cover ur tracks just n case evidence happens 2b hidden around; comes w special cell phone/pager that only u can answer due 2 the blueprint of ur finger- print ($50.00 extra charge) on ur phones/pagers; this class comes w lab 4 practice sessions & at the end of the course we will give u a # of an elderly woman to use 4 an aliby--4 those unexplainable times u need 2 say u were helping an elderly woman w her yardwork at wee hours of the night. MWF. .2 CREDITS

lol Doc ... those are good. :)

Doc ... I wanted to bring to your attention our new Quizzes area. We need folk to submit small quizzes and make suggestions, etc., regarding categories and such. There's even a "Femininity" and "Masculinity" category, hopefully those men who still don't know, or understand, that women are different than men will take those quizzes ... once some get in there! Which brings me to my next point, I'd like to personally invite you to submit some quizzes, any topic, any category, any anything. If the category isn't there, just suggest it. I want to keep the categories as broad as possible, so we don't have 999 of them. There's a link in my signature to the quizzes and the thread about submitting quizzes.

Looking forward to your schooling!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back