Black Education / Schools : School of Literary Arts

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
This is the vision...

a) start from calligraphy
b) adding in languages into this school of thought starting with Adinkra Symbols as a written language and primary language to express the Akan spoken language instead of using an english back alphabet we do away with it altogether expressing ourselves in degrees relating to the Adinkra Symbols written from the root of it calligraphy
c) create literature of all forms expanding into the School of Visual Arts and Performing Arts
d) everybody starts here regardless of age and gender
e) will need one who can translate our phonetic sounds based on the stroke, curves, science etc. just like the asians but in our way. pretty much we are redirecting without disrespect to our family far and near, we are just extending out the language artfully for the sake of identity
5) to study the mother tongues from some of the tribes worldwide so we can fuse ourselves with them when bridges are being built. Those languages will not be taught outside of us but within us to help increase the value as a people once again plus fuse with our people like in down there in Mexico for instance; i personally came in contact with a Queen and her Princess at the Chula Vista dmv when I was getting my Cali ID. They could barely speak spanish but no english so I point down at my skin and she nodded yes and I was like wow this is great cause they was just as as official as me like you could really tell why people wasn't so much as interacting with us, you really knew what time it was. It was their smile and effort to communicate that burned in my memory forever that also keeps me pushing toward the plan to perfect our School of Literary Arts.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
A "singing language" would be great for harmony as music is a natural for us. Sound has always influenced us as far movement goes. The radio stations and all so most of the our females sing all day long whether it is in the mind, verbal or body language. To create a phonetic language to express the written degree of our consciousness would put a damper on many on-going negativity via communication system using literary arts. We would be free of restraint mentally and the on-going hypocrisy educational wise. This is finale to breaking the chains in all bodies of existence or planes of existence through and through. Expression for us = sound plus visual which creates a beauty like never before. I like this vision seriously. Any ideas?

We simply match up the degrees in calligraphy and sound of notes spoken to bond written and sound as one expression. Will need a King and Queen to master this final process of pure Akan (centric to the people) before introducing our language as a primary one. Even the thought of gullah language, well, just the phonetics of it is to be looked too. I like the Kmt language so naturally it will be a second language as all do not speak it or write often but we got Queens and Kings out there who do know it but word out here is that our people over in Ethiopia or nearby Kemet/Egypt knows the true form of the language spoken and written yet always getting pushed away by authorities. So I am paying attention to human resource side of the house cause we got people ready and need heroes from the hood to get certified as well. Operation from the bottom to the top... any ideas??

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
It goes great Omowale Jabali right? It changes the air with a school of thought and also changes frequency. Literary arts goes well with healing arts as well; overall it goes well with healing a nation bound by idiocy. You wanna get rid of the words and dictionary to hold the keys to our own society??? We change right?? While they're sleeping we working out of our own mine building up like gold bars stacked. Any ideas about this brother?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Online school vs Traditional school Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
N Black Education / Schools : Nursing school Black Education / Schools 4
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Black girls in US pushed out of school over racist and sexist school dress codes, report finds Black Education / Schools 1
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : kevin durant opens school..... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grades in school and begin to rule but then a fool not cool shot a glock had Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Recruitment & Retention of Black Women as Public School Superintendents Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : School janitor gets wonderful surprise for National Custodian’s Day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Pressure grows in Liberia over US charity in 'school rape' storm Liberia 0
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron opens school... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : D.L. Hughley, T.I. Call Double Standard Between Texas School Shooting And Tay-K Murder Case Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Why America needs a new approach to school desegregation Black Education / Schools 33
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Philando Castile Charity Covers Entire School District's Lunch Debt Black People Doing Positive Things 2
S Black People : Sexualizing Children Now a Part of School Curricula Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Education / Schools : School To Prison Pipeline Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : love is a cool task but like a school class can't leave until the bell rang // spoke swell slang wel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Gambia : US denies visa for school robotics team from The Gambia Gambia 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Old School Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : Kid genius brothers, 11 and 14, graduate high school and college this weekend Black People Doing Positive Things 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
sekou kasimu Black Education / Schools : Naming a school. Black Education / Schools 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Passenger Driver's School Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : teen-convicted-in-school-fight homicide Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron-james-to-open-public-school Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Liberty Black Education / Schools : NJ Elementary School Faces Backlash Over Slave-Auction Poster Assignment Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : WHAT THEY DONT TEACH IN SCHOOL African American History Culture 2
IFE Black Positive People : SMOKEY ROBINSON DONATES $1M AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS TO MIDDLE SCHOOL IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : 100-percent-of-seniors-at-chicago-school-admitted-to-college Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE African American History Culture : What I wasn't taught in school African American History Culture 0
IFE Black Positive People : National Black United Front (NBUF) School on Saturday Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Kemetstry Black People Politics : CARL PALADINO DUMPED BY SCHOOL BOARD Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Education / Schools : School Corporal Punishment Disproportionately Targets African American, Disabled Kids: University Of Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The MIT grad building Africa's first STEM school Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What 'males of color' need in a school: Column Black Education / Schools 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : p-diddy-opens-his-charter-school-in-east-harlem Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : This Black Owned Online Store Sells School Supplies Dedicated To Representing Black Culture Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pop Quiz on the Odyssey before school starts AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : The stunning lack of diversity in America's school teachers Black Education / Schools 7
IFE Black Positive People : West Creek Middle School student’s book to be added to school library Black People Doing Positive Things 2