Black Education / Schools : School of Literary Arts

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
This is the vision...

a) start from calligraphy
b) adding in languages into this school of thought starting with Adinkra Symbols as a written language and primary language to express the Akan spoken language instead of using an english back alphabet we do away with it altogether expressing ourselves in degrees relating to the Adinkra Symbols written from the root of it calligraphy
c) create literature of all forms expanding into the School of Visual Arts and Performing Arts
d) everybody starts here regardless of age and gender
e) will need one who can translate our phonetic sounds based on the stroke, curves, science etc. just like the asians but in our way. pretty much we are redirecting without disrespect to our family far and near, we are just extending out the language artfully for the sake of identity
5) to study the mother tongues from some of the tribes worldwide so we can fuse ourselves with them when bridges are being built. Those languages will not be taught outside of us but within us to help increase the value as a people once again plus fuse with our people like in down there in Mexico for instance; i personally came in contact with a Queen and her Princess at the Chula Vista dmv when I was getting my Cali ID. They could barely speak spanish but no english so I point down at my skin and she nodded yes and I was like wow this is great cause they was just as as official as me like you could really tell why people wasn't so much as interacting with us, you really knew what time it was. It was their smile and effort to communicate that burned in my memory forever that also keeps me pushing toward the plan to perfect our School of Literary Arts.

A "singing language" would be great for harmony as music is a natural for us. Sound has always influenced us as far movement goes. The radio stations and all so most of the our females sing all day long whether it is in the mind, verbal or body language. To create a phonetic language to express the written degree of our consciousness would put a damper on many on-going negativity via communication system using literary arts. We would be free of restraint mentally and the on-going hypocrisy educational wise. This is finale to breaking the chains in all bodies of existence or planes of existence through and through. Expression for us = sound plus visual which creates a beauty like never before. I like this vision seriously. Any ideas?

We simply match up the degrees in calligraphy and sound of notes spoken to bond written and sound as one expression. Will need a King and Queen to master this final process of pure Akan (centric to the people) before introducing our language as a primary one. Even the thought of gullah language, well, just the phonetics of it is to be looked too. I like the Kmt language so naturally it will be a second language as all do not speak it or write often but we got Queens and Kings out there who do know it but word out here is that our people over in Ethiopia or nearby Kemet/Egypt knows the true form of the language spoken and written yet always getting pushed away by authorities. So I am paying attention to human resource side of the house cause we got people ready and need heroes from the hood to get certified as well. Operation from the bottom to the top... any ideas??

It goes great Omowale Jabali right? It changes the air with a school of thought and also changes frequency. Literary arts goes well with healing arts as well; overall it goes well with healing a nation bound by idiocy. You wanna get rid of the words and dictionary to hold the keys to our own society??? We change right?? While they're sleeping we working out of our own mine building up like gold bars stacked. Any ideas about this brother?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back