Black Education / Schools : School of Arts and Botany

Outstanding Vision KaHotep, maybe I missed it but would you please explain the meaning of: POURAHTREE.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

Makes sense, thanks...

Pour Ah Tree....plain and simple. Pour a higher conscious into a seed sow they can grow as a tree rooted together forever. Take that and be perceptive cause my mind is...very perceptive to include this phonetically sounds like poetry and so we got a dual aspect now right? To branches as one division of a corporation. What's so different from me and those big names who do so great of a thing? I'm unknown and labeled black or suspect or whatever and they shine as the most credible individuals who are don't really care if you think they are or even if you exist, but still I get no credit or love or the same deserve light and really don't care but it could do good as unit for the forward purpose. People want their kids in an environment and school of thought that is going to prosper them and you give it to them prepared and ready to eat then they reject it and many brothers and sisters who are already there warned me about it and that is why most of them are for-profit not really caring about nothing but their money. It exists everywhere in every color and race and mindset but the difference is I oppose, rebel, radical against it all to the seed of it. I'm for justice and equality at the age of 31 and this is what the people want--youth as leadership who is not scared or fearful but straight out bold and like funk it let's do something extraordinary then close my casket door. That's how I'm coming.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back