Black Education / Schools : School District May Ban Christmas and Halloween to Accommodate Muslims

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by Goddess Auset333, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    school district may ban...

ok hold up stop the music,look if folks want to not celebrate a holliday it's entirely up to them of course,but to tell a whole community not to do it because you don't is selfish and STUPID.

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    well - I think they should stop celebrating holidays at school in general - not only for the muslims. Some things need to be reverted back to responsibilities of the home environment and do not belong in school. Teach about it, sure - teach about other "holidays" too. Celebrate Thanksgiving and July 4th etc - but xmas and halloween are not american holidays..

the article reads anti muslim - why did they have to exclude school meals that contain pork, instead of just providing an alternative for all who dont eat meat? Or an alternative on "pork" days.. Too complicated? Too expensive? Cutting the budget for the xmas pagents and halloween parties will be a good start ;)

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved One:

Beloved Zulie writes:
    well - I think they should stop celebrating holidays at school in general - not only for the muslims. Some things need to be reverted back to responsibilities of the home environment and do not belong in school. Teach about it, sure - teach about other "holidays" too.

I agree, and that teaching should be done in the home.

Zulie: Celebrate Thanksgiving and July 4th etc - but xmas and halloween are not american holidays..

Zulie: why did they have to exclude school meals that contain pork,
    Pork is bad, bad, bad period.

----------
    oldiesman ok hold up stop the music,look if folks want to not celebrate a holliday it's entirely up to them of course,but to tell a whole community not to do it because you don't is selfish and STUPID.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Granted beloved OM, every person have the right to remain ignorant. Once we are told what is in Divine order, and we still do not heed to it, it is all on us, and the poor children suffers.

The operable word here is WANT, that temporary fix, the Slave Catchers, Human being god on this planet that makes its profit off. WANT is one of the tool and weapon (Nails) that has built america, with the Hammer of ignorance.

WANT or NEED. We make the choices.

When I did not know better, I did not do and think better. When NEED showed me the Best/Betterment, I kick WANTING only to the curb, never looking back at WANT, because when we have that which we NEED, everything we WANT is wrapped up in that NEED.

Betterment, making better, as opposed to worsement,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betterment

What is the Betterment for the whole community should be our focus. To know that we must be on the same page, One Accord, One Divine Thought.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Beloved OM: I may err on this, but I am going to take a stab at it anyway.

To tell a community that there are wolves, Vampires, Pimps who are stealing your money and energy is selfish and Stupid is like saying Truth is selfish and Stupid. How can a community Unite as One if all are not on the same page, One Thought?

When will parents realize that to do that which is not in Divine Order, they are the children enemies?
    --------------------------------------------------

We must learn to go beyond the research of what is.

If it is not Divine Afrikan-Centerness, we black Afrikans, or what ever we call our selves, should not participate in american profit days, unless one is clinging onto being Afrikan american (The Lost Ones). There is absolutely nothing in Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance in these american ho-lie-days. As true Black Afrikans, we should be saving every penny we can to prepare to, Bob Marley : Exodus, out of Pimpers Paradise (Julian Marley). Lets not forget Satan Claus/Claws two words H_H_ if we do not do that which is in Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance.

:qqb013: When we know who profit from the JEW-Lie day/4th of July, and all the other Ho-Lie -days, we would never participate in any of them.

They are all Pimp days, and guess who are the opposite of Pimps?

How many of us conditioned and programmed, can say we are more financially better off after these Ho-lie-days?

What do we gain from these days, that we can not do in our every day life?

Why do we have a fetish for temporary happiness, when we can have Joy everyday that does not require money?

We pay this Slave Catcher, Human being, Corruptor system to be who they are, PIMPS.

There is a Shifting call Truth/reality going on in the conscious/subconscious NOW, and if we do not cling to that Shifting, we will remain in the present state of mind which is clearly not working.

What we fail to realize is that, we do not know, what It will take, who it will be, to place us back in Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance.

:qqb013: What is a person call when they participate and promotes foolishness? (Auset)

We must constantly/consistently be aware of what we do and our environment, becuse there are all types of things/events that can Snap Our energy, the energy we need to reserve to be United.

When we are unaware of Truth, a lie will appear as truth (Osiris)

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

5. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Well

I'm christian and when I first noted that they were going to start teaching about homosexuality in school it was a sign to me as a chrisitan parent to not allow my child to enter into the public school system, and I didn't. So, things like this, while they do bother me on a level, affect me little. All I can say to the christian parents that feel offended, or feel that public school system is becoming increasingly unfriendly to them is to either opt for home schooling, or place their kids in private Christian run facilities. Sadly, I realize not many are as financially fortunate as I , but those are really the only viable recourses available.

6. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree. Too often people try to control others based on their perception of events, which is wrong anyway you look at it.

If you have a problem with a situation, remove yourself from it, dont participate, but dont infringe on the rights of others to do so. I dont even like Halloween, but wth am I to demand that someone else not participate?

7. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I think you're missing something.. noone is telling the community (of which there are several in a single school district) "to do" or "not do" anything. It's about the school that caters to all communities.

You are asking a state institution to not exclude.. or enforce.. particular religious beliefs and habits on the "masses".. as it's too diverse. keep religion/beliefs at home.. and teach the other propaganda that is commonly accepted as fact, in schools. you know.. social studies.. history.. ;)

8. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Sexuality should not be taught in school, either. Teach the science of reproduction - sure.

9. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    I agree! For me school should be about learning, math, english, science, after school activities. I am not sure why all of this other stuff is being forced in there. I mean, heck, truth be told, they do a suck butt job of teaching just those things I mentioned. Taking that into consideration, why would I trust them to teach my kid about what I consider the really important things? I should have said that the education system sucking lemons was also my reason for opting for private school. I mean when I was going to public school the teachers actually cared and you learned something but these days, we're lucky if the kids can read byond a fifth grade level thanks to piss poor public education.

10. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    too much on pressure on the teachers, too. Parents need to take back what belongs at home - their childrens MINDS and how to use them - and let teachers teach the R's. How many times parents complain to teachers about their childrens behavior.. boggles the mind. Behavior is taught at home.