Black Spirituality Religion : Scholars de wize.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I always question scholars rather they are Black or White because I realize that in reality it was Black scholars that created Jesus and strayed billions from the ONE GOD, The Supreme Being to become worshipers and followers of a lesser power then what is Supreme.

Just because the true face is African it don’t make it right. Just because Jesus was originally black as an Ethiopian as Osiris was originally depicted it don’t make it right to leave Nu, Atum, Amma, Khnemu or YHVH etc.. (All names of One Supreme Being) to worship a lesser god of death, suffering and hell.

That’s the whole aspect to the KJV Bible. It shows us exactly what we did. Only in Africa / Egypt can you find the abandonment of following the Supreme Being for the following and worship of a lesser god or deity.

Peace and Love.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

If you were REALLY doing your research as you should, you would know what all those names REALLY meant and the position they held. Example? Where did the name "YHVH" come from and what was its position in Africa being that that is where it was found? My asking you that specific question is the same as my asking you how did the Arabian moon god called "Allah" out of the other 359 they found in the Kaba suddenly get promoted to the Supreme Deity in Arabia? Are you lacking in studies? By every means possible you are!!! How do I know? It was easy....I simply looked at the question you posted and the way you posted it.

You also stated that "Our ancestors were the ONLY ONES who strayed away". Well being that we taught everyone else on the planet, who told you that "THEY GOT IT RIGHT?" Furthermore, who made you the final judge as to what exactly is or is not correct...and based upon what? What you are searching for is hiding in plain sight. Understand that and the rest will follow....possibly. Have a good day!!

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Once one reaches a specific level of study or reaches “Sphere 0”, the origin of the acronym YHVH becomes less important then discerning the difference between good and evil.

I have notice that you prefer wasting much time with showing how much you know about academics. I prefer concentrating on re-developing our relationship with the Supreme Being and I would rather hear you speak or address your feelings towards that specific topic.

The Supreme Being has just as many names or references as there are languages in the earth from the beginning of humans developing a spoken word, with that basic understanding do you actually believe you and I could determine or conclude anything about the origins of those acronyms and or references accept they originated from Africa?

This is what I have become more concerned with “The plight of the original people of the earth”.

How did we become enslaved?
    Why did we become enslaved?
    How is it possible for an older and advanced people to become enslaved defeated and scattered by a younger and less advanced people?
    What caused us to develop two main perceptions of GOD?
    Which perception is correct?
    What defines good?
    What defines evil?
    Why in every country can the darker skinned people are found as the majority poor, needy and suffering?
    How does an Empire as great as Kemet fall in a day?
    What type of Africa soul destroyed Kemet?
    Did our ancestors set all of this up?

Are we as a whole, GOD or the connection between the Spirit realm and this realm?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I rise, travel, and fall. This can be interpreted from the Hebrew to Egyptian conversion of the English verses where you will find “I AM that I AM” ( Hebrew: hayah asher hayah), (Egyptian: hi-ia asa ha-aa).

This particular explanation is one of the best I have seen thus far for describing the origin of the acronym YHVH or YHWH because it begins to reveal how Akhenaten would have described the Aten / Atum, motions of the sun and it utilizes a backwards engineering to derive between today’s Hebrew words and roots too the ancient Egyptian words and roots which is something that I have never seen in any other scholarly explanation.

Allah is a derivative of Elohim. The short form of Elohim is Elah, which has even a shorter form of El or Al. It is at the form Al that we can began to make a greater discovery of the Egyptian word Ar. Basically what we have is the Egyptian Ar or Er is over time translated into the Hebrew Al or El.

As you well know Ar or Er is the Egyptian reference to the Eye of Horus. As you also know YHVH is a representation of the sun or motions of the sun. Thus we already have a description describing the right eye of Horus. Thus we need a description describing the left eye of Horus (the moon). Now you see how overtime Al = Allah becomes a reference for Supreme Being.

We know have the full reference to the Supreme Being that we find in the Hebrew Scriptures YHVH Elohim, and we know understand the African Egyptian origin mainly supported by reverse engineering the linguistics of today’s Biblical Hebrew and ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

In the full Hebrew reference for the Supreme Being we have the Egyptian representation of both Eyes of Horus, the sun = YHVH and the moon = El or Al.

These are the best explanations that I have seen.

What would be your explanations?

4. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Music Producer

Hummmmmmmmmmmm okkkkkk

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The above questions are good for you to deal with, cause that other stuff you were spouting did not make any real sense....academically or historically, much less culturally and linguistically.

How did we become enslaved?...This is an interesting question with an answer that isn't as simplistic as the question is. To answer "how" is to study history and to understand the "process" whereby our humanity (a good quality) became our weakness. It's to understand that at some point we simply got tired. We did not just "simply fall in a day". It was a process. We civilized every group that appeared....but we made a crucial error with this last group (the white one) that time would not allow our people to finish. (Our ancestors had a cure for their leprosy that we didn't get a chance to implement to them). Our own internal struggles for power and for new ways became a weak point. The biggest factor was in our taking them to be more "humane" or "human" than they were....thus "skin color alone" was enough for them to unify around as a group. That was never an issue with us and as such, we began looking at other issues instead of what it really was.

Even today we are still the same. We will allow them to move in our communities, open businesses there and even try to treat them fairly until we see that we can't....and just like in the past, by the time that we see that we can't treat them fairly it's usually too late. Why? Because the whole time that we were being "humane", they are taking it as a sign of weakness and as such they begin the process of eroding our structure from the inside, slowly and insidiously. You need to go back and watch the "Shaka Zulu" movie to understand what I mean by the "process". Deception is a strong power when integrated with truth just enough not to reveal itself as deception.

However, to save myself from immense writing, stop over to my site at www.keitacorner.com and listen to the audios of the scholars I have there so as to gain a better perspective than what I'm going to have the space or time to write about. I'm sure that your answers will be addressed.

Peace Out!

PS.
    You don't have to "re-develop" your relationship, just wake up to it first....like the Qu'ran says; "Allah or (whatever name you use) is closer to you than your jugular vein"!!

Oh, by the way...let me tell you why I write to you the way that I do. Actually I like you. You have some qualities about you that are extremely good. When I read your post and your questions and look at the direction of your research, I see that you are at the door and I already know that it's just a matter of time before you make the next leap...but I can't tell you, push you or direct you. You're going to do it on your own and when you do you're going to be good at it and maybe take it to other levels or directions than I have...which is also a good thing.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Dude; when Egyptologist have lost the meaning of an Egyptian word or Hieroglyphs they resort to the Biblical Hebrew Dictionaries and Root word meanings. You tell me what are the odds of such lost Egyptian hieroglyphs making contextual or linguistic since just because they were translated using linguistic reverse engineering of Hebrew roots?

And I do remember giving you a clear opportunity to express your explanations as I did, will you be doing this soon or do you feel it will once again spoil your glorious, super secret book that you are writing?

It is an old and unfounded idea that Caucasians come from leprosy. When you see people with large moles all over the neck or back and I have even seen some on faces, this is a form of leprosy.

Leprosy in the Bible has nothing to do with describing Caucasians. It simply is a description of a bacterial skin condition that was indeed contagious in active leprosy.

With the latest technology Caucasians more then likely come from Africans that got caught in the northern plains by the Ice Age expanding and contracting but continuing their survival through mating with a stronger humanoid called Neanderthals.

But I understand how it is hard and difficult to squash old ideas among our peoples because most of us don’t take the opportunity to study sciences and technology thus we kinda stay trapped in one thought pattern even if it can’t be proven or accredited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

2Chron:26:21: And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, being a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son was over the king's house, judging the people of the land.

Uzziah was a king of Judah from this time line you would actually have me to believe that Caucasians ruled over Africans as Kings from about 736BC to about 526BC?

http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/timeofkg2.html

(go to the bottom to the graph.)

I don’t think so!

You seem to not realize that several angles have been created to make Africans believe or promote the idea that Caucasians somehow ruled in Biblical and Egyptian times and this is once again one of those plots to make you put the white race in the power position even when he had just learned smelting.

This is true but we are not all as close to Allah as IT’s jugular vein and that’s the difference.

The Supreme Being loves us all the same the difference is our love for the Supreme Being.

Peace and Love.

7. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Music Producer

Do your thing

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Hi Zacharias,

I don’t mean to sound challenging or absolutely correct but I find it strange how almost every old idea that we have about the origin of Caucasians seem to some how lead to them being in a power position in ancient times in Africa.

Peace and Love.

9. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Music Producer

Hey I overstand Some people think because they have read a few books they know it all and all other have no idea what's going on .
    If I may ( Don't be like a pebbie because people will throw you any where )

Do you thing Peace