Black People : SAY WHAT!!??!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Mar 13, 2010.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    What do you think, feel and what would you like to Do with it:?:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...ed_or_disciplined_after_televised_beatin.html

When I look and listen to the FACTS of this case, I THINK...."Seems it's open season...", "This is some straight up bull pokey". Both of those thoughts signal ACTS OF INJUSTICE and I FEEL ..appropriately Angry. I also THINK..."WE (Afreekan amerikkkans) just experienced a LOSS of having JUSTICE in this shytuation, those B.A.D. (Brother's of Afreekan Descent who were treated BADly)..LOSS in that their sense of SAFETY in Law Protection Agents, Integrity(? not sure this is best descriptor) in the cops being declared "JUSTIFIED" in what they did ...I FEEL is the accompanying Sadness....I also THINK ..."Is it open season on us" and I recognize the potential clear and present Danger...and I FEEL fear. I think ...."These mofo's out they mind"..and..."Are WE Ready":?: That would be a dangerous, even deadly outcome.

First step is to GET TO SAFETY...which for US limited options seem to be available. I learned it was important to ASK FOR HELP when seeking SAFETY. I learned this while as a patient in this budding program by this Dr. and based on this model....*way back when...then....the rest was MYStory...

Cherryblossom, I don't know where those 1,000 (?) men are, yet, those Brothers could probably use their support right about now.
    Also, regarding RACISM AND TRAUMA...THIS would be a more ACCURATE example. It's BIGGER than any ONE PERSON'S individual experience.
    Think of Rodney King, and the countless others who have also experienced the same acts of INJUSTICE,....all across this great nation.

[this is not directed at you CherryB] Just so happens, and I can't help yet say it, that it is a nation ALSO founded on being good Christians. The ties and connections to the WORDS (of which thoughts are formed) are just a bit too deep for me to call myself one. Nor do I desire to dig into that story and uncover truth when I already have it...for..

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I have come to the conclusion that things like this will most likely be the norm, that cops will always get away with their unlawful & immoral acts. I have also concluded that white society will always put its backing behind them, and support their racist & one-sided agenda. There is no longer a place for us here, neither as slaves or free men. We are nothing more than targets on the rifle range to them.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I hear you sistar truetothecause,

The intricacies of so-called Law prevail. Although a bitter pill to swallow, I'm more concerned with Ramsey's quick move to terminate after the story hit the media. The arbitrator only reviews the facts presented from both sides in reaching a decision on the record. Again, why did Ramsey act hastily is the question, the only grounds for the arbitrator to award in favor of the accused. Smells like a set-up to me...Peace In my friend.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    the issue is police corruption......

there is no respect for law anymore because the people can clearly see that the police are not following the law themselves.
    it is not possible for a corrupt police force to enforce the law.

5. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    True that.

Depending on where your at there is still respect for the law. but very true that a corrupt police force will not have any respect.