Black Relationships : - SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT YOUR EX

Kemetstry said:
Sounds like he was definite father material :coffee: :welldone:

:getout: :qqb007:

LOL-ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?-it was the same mofo that kept hangin up on me!!! How unbalanced is that-you treat Momma' like ish and spoil Baby'?. I had to explain to him that I was the reason why he was even able to meet MY daughter, I told him, "You got the game all wrong!", he hung up on me yet again only to call me back a few moments later to ask when I was coming over?:qqb005: WTF?. Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.....

1hotvirgowoman said:
LOL-ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?-it was the same mofo that kept hangin up on me!!! How unbalanced is that-you treat Momma' like ish and spoil Baby'?. I had to explain to him that I was the reason why he was even able to meet MY daughter, I told him, "You got the game all wrong!", he hung up on me yet again only to call me back a few moments later to ask when I was coming over?:qqb005: WTF?. Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.....

Uh, maybe you werent talking about anything? lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back