Black Relationships : - SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT YOUR EX

Jaisolovely said:
...... well...........hmmm?............... I tried!! But nothing came to mind................ :getout:

:qqb013: So you're saying there is no one that you have fond memories of? :SuN034: :dj: :spinstar:

Kemetstry said:
:qqb022: :tongue3: :SuN016: I guess. :thanks: So he was the only one?

That would listen? Yes, lol.
The one before him would tell me quite plainly "Baby, I don't wanna hear that isht."

My husband now could care less about most of the topics I like to talk about. We can talk about politics and religion and race issues and culture issues til the cows come home -- but sometimes I want to discuss other things. Like music and musicals. Or try to untangle whatever dramatic web my friends have woven amongst themselves.
I don't really need a reply, I just need someone to sit there while I pretty much talk to myself lol.
He won't do it.
The last guy would and I appreciated it.

But since he wasn't working I guess his behind didn't have a choice now did he?

Listen to your money ticket or get kicked out.

Keita said:
She would kick sombody's @ss about me in a heartbeat! You could talk about me around her but you better not come out your mouth with no foul stuff cause she was like a pit bull about that! She was like; "If you don't have anything nice to say about my man then don't say nothing"...which in hindsight was a good thing.

Sounds like a good one

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back