Black History : Say No To Black History?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Last edited:
Wow, what a powerful biography of our history. I was moved and saddened that after all of THAT (only touching the surface), we still find it difficult to embrace each other in UNITY....this is OUR story, we MUST keep it alive and stop knocking each other down, so future generations can appreciate where they are and know where they're going. As well as appreciate the beauty and strength of our people and LOVE SELF.

Thank you Bro. Clyde and the timing of this post was PERFECT.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Wow, what a powerful biography of our history. I was moved and saddened that after all of THAT (only touching the surface), we still find it difficult to embrace each other in UNITY....this is OUR story, we MUST keep it alive and stop knocking each other down, so future generations can appreciate where they are and know where they're going. As well as appreciate the beauty and strength of our people and LOVE SELF.

.......Yes Proverbs31Woman, there is some emotional ambivalence to be felt, for sure; however, you arrived at the correct point, in my opinion, we must keep and embrace ourstory and unify...Peace In my sister friend.

Thanks for all that you do here to foster that unity...I see you!

It's probably because those who choose not to unify also choose to ignore what has happened and what is happening now. What they need is for someone to show it to them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back