Black People : SAY IT LOUD

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ms Drea, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ms Drea

Ms Drea STAFF STAFF

United States
    Educator
    Ratings:
    +272
    This IS Black History Month and you should be proud! After reading the following article, google Black Shang Dynasty and read more about our history. Africans educated the World. Claim the brilliance of your African ancestors.

* Your Lesson for today!

Lou Jing

SHANGHAI -- As a mixed-race girl growing up in this most cosmopolitan of mainland Chinese cities, 20-year-old Lou Jing said she never experienced much discrimination -- curiosity and questions, but never hostility.

So nothing prepared Lou, whose father is a black American, for the furor that erupted in late August 2009 when she beat out thousands of other young women on "Go! Oriental Angel," a televised talent show. Angry Internet posters called her a "black chimpanzee" and worse. One called for all blacks in China to be deported.

As the country gets ready to welcome the first African American U.S. president, whose first official visit here starts Sunday, the Chinese are confronting their attitudes toward race, including some deeply held prejudices about black people. Many appeared stunned that Americans had elected a black man, and President Obama's visit has underscored Chinese ambivalence about the growing numbers of blacks living here.

"It's sad," Lou said, her eyes welling up as she recalled her experience. "If I had a face that was half-Chinese and half-white, I wouldn't have gotten that criticism. . . . Before the contest, I didn't realize these kinds of attitudes existed."

As China has expanded its economic ties with Africa -- trade between them reached $107 billion last year -- the number of Africans living here has exploded. Tens of thousands have flocked to the south, where they are putting down roots, establishing communities, marrying Chinese women and having children, not just one child according to Chinese law.

“As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the ending” The new Shang Dynasty. The EXODUS was FROM Africa --NOT TO AFRICA

The first major Dynasty of China was the Black Shang Dynasty. There are over 100 thousand of these original black chinese remaining. UNESCO is begging china to protect there heritage. Chairman Mao slaughter millions between 1940 - 1960.

The skeletal remains from Southern China are predominately Negroid. The people of that era practiced single burials which is an African ritual. In northern China Blacks founded many civilizations. The three major empires of China were the Xia Dynasty (c..2205-1766 BC), Shang Yin Dynasty (c.1700-1050 BC) and the Zhou Dynasty. The Zhou dynasty was the first dynasty founded by the Mongoloid people in China called Hua (Who-aa). The founders of Xia and Shang came from the Fertile African Crescent by way of Iran . Chinese civilization began along the Yellow River . By 3500 BC. Blacks in China were raising silkworms and making silk. The culture hero Huang Di is a direct link of Africa . His name was pronounced in old Chinese Yuhai Huandi or "Hu Nak Kunte." He arrived in China from the west in 2282 BC and settled along the banks of the Loh River in Shanxi . This transliteration of Huandgi, to Hu Nak Kunte is interesting because Kunte is a common clan name among the Manding speakers. The Africans or Blacks that founded civilization in China were often called Li Min "black headed people" by the Zhou dynasts. This term has affinity to the Sumero-Akkadian term Sag-
    Gig-Ga "black headed people.”
    China was occupied predominately by Blacks from West Asia to China . Blacks were forced from East and Southeast Asia by the expansion of the Thai, Annamite, Bak and Hua Mongoloids. Blacks ruled China until around 1000-700 BC. Blacks of China were known in historical literature by many names, including Negro, Austroloid, Oceanean, etc. by the Europeans. The East Indians and Mongoloid groups had other names like Dara, Yneh-chih, Yaksha, Suka, K'un-lun, Lushana and Seythians.

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Oh wow I saw this one on a CCTV, a Chinese/US channel. About the mixed girl...Very interesting

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thanks for sharing this, Sister Drea.

My heart aches for this young one facing the overt, slap-in-the-face racism and the smile-in-face/stab-in-back racism she has experienced.

However, it's not new news for me.

Asian peoples have long held racist views about Africans and African descendants.

You should read about some of the horror stories of the bi-racial children of Black servicemen left in Korea and Vietnam.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    happy you shared this .....very interesting

5. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Hotep...

You know this!! :teach: I've mentioned the Shang Dynasty to a few people in the past; they look at me as though I'm crazy :D

6. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198

Thanks for this...incredible how our Black genes have such an overwhelming effect...they completely dominate this Sister's phenotype/appearance- she wouldn't look out of place in any Black community in the US, Europe, or even the Continent :)

7. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Yes, and she is very beautiful too...

8. enquiring_mind

Ratings:
    +198
    for sure she is very beautiful...where the genes are concerned, she's a personification of why the 'supremacists' are a little worried about their existence :D

9. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    So I should be proud because:

A.) The article
    or
    B.) Its Black History Month.

What should I be doing then on the other 364 days?

Sorry, but I give no special significant to this month. I am proud because I am a black man. I do not need this month or some article that I should have read anyway, to give me a sense of pride about myself or my people. The very fact that I am here is a testament to our people because whites have tried for their whole time here to erase every aspect of my being.

10. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I agree...