Black People : Say Bin Laden Is Dead !!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, May 25, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    POSTED ON BEHALF OF CHIEF OSIRIS-UNABLE TO POST ON DESTEE

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Ok! I have said it and I challenge anybody alive to prove me wrong, concerning my assertion that Bi Laden is dead, do I have any concrete empirical facts to support my claim, the answer is No, but I have all of the circumstantial facts I need to be comfortable in making such a claim, along with that inner mental vibration that tell me so, could I be wrong,yes, but not likely.

The two wars americain now waging, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, they are based on the claim of Terrorist, that are centered around Bin Laden and as long as Ben Laden is claimed to be alive then there is justification in the Mind of the america World and the world in general, to continue the killing in the name of so call democracy and Home Land Security.

Bin Laden serve as the magnet that draw the War Mongers into continuing their Global Waring March, disrespecting the Sovereignty of Nations.

There is no Al Qaida, other than that which is created by those who introduced such a slogan to the world, in the name of Bin Laden and his alleged terrorist acts against america on 911, 2002.

So I ask the question, who really attacked the Twin Towers in america and the answer you will give me will be based on your faith and trust in those that told you who caused that action to take place and then I will ask you another question, who gave you reason to support the invasion of the Sovereign State of Iraq by america led Military forces, correct, the same people that told you who it was that attacked the twin towers.

Beloved, then I ask you, has it been shown and proved that the reason given to invade Iraq, has since been proved to be a Lie and based on that fact, and it happen to be the same people that gave you reason to believe that Bin Laden Terrorist are the people that attacked the Twin Towers and those people have been proved to be liars, then what reason you have when they keep Bin Laden before you, to serve as justification for you to be on edge about Bin Laden coming back into america, with more terrorist activity, when all indication of circumstance give cause that it is more likely than not, that Bin Laden is dead, the man was not in the best of Health and you have not seen nor heard from him in years, not in such a way that can be shown unquestionable that Bin Laded is alive on this planet.

My point is that, with the appropriate tools and Mental ability, people can be influence to believe any and everything told to us and accept it to be the unquestionable Truth, without the Empirical Facts to substantiate such Truth and the most susceptible to such deceiving technique happen to be Black People, we are always in a hurry to believe everything told to us by the Human Beings in this world, they who do not have a trusting reputation, yet Black people choose to assign our Trust to them, as if we have no record of the Human Being lying and deceiving Black people.

So, if Bin Laden is Dead, then all of the killing being done in the name of Bin Laden is killing that is well calculated for reasons other than what is being given to you, by those people that have been caught in a lie about the reason given to justify the war against Iraq and Afghanistan, the reason being, Bin Laden, whom I say is dead, and again, I challenge anybody to prove me wrong, and if I am, so be it, but if I am not, then we are it that has been duped into approving and supporting the invasion of a Sovereign Nation and the eroding of Civil Rights in america, all in the action of a Home Land Security against a Dead Man, Bin Laden.

When you do not know, which require for you to Think, then you set yourselves up to believe anything you do not know about.

The Divine Truth, There Are Those Black Folks That Despise The Divine Truth In Favor Of Profane Lies.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM/SRM
    www.myspace. com/osirisakkeba la
    www.fwiamsrm. com
    [email protected]

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    :welldone:

3. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Dr. David Ray Griffin thinks that there is plenty of evidence to believe that Osama has been dead since the end of 2001.

http://davidraygriffin.com/