Black Spirituality Religion : Saving Africa's Witch children documentary

Easy bother, that was not necessary, we are Christians and should display the positive aspects, no matter what Europeans have done in the past, and the first is being non judgemental,
and as African men, especially non judgemental to our Queens

oh please Ankhur, I dont need you to come to my defense:fyi: i'm a big girl I can roll with the big dogs, trust me!

Good Morning Full Speed.

What's the question? i have stated my position several times in this thread you and Ankhur just refuse to see it?

What's the question?

Good Morning Sis,

Seriously, do you have a position that directly answers the question of why this is occuring in Nigeria and not in the rest of the world that is being evangelized by Christianity? I have not seen your position that answers this in a straight forward manner. Please point me to the post that answers this question most directly.

Oh BTW, nice smile in the pic.

Now, answer my question :)

Good Morning Sis,

Seriously, do you have a position that directly answers the question of why this is occuring in Nigeria and not in the rest of the world that is being evangelized by Christianity? I have not seen your position that answers this in a straight forward manner. Please point me to the post that answers this question most directly.

AMNAT77 position stated several times in this thread:

Come now; Brother Full Speed, I have read alot posts, and i know you to be a very intelligent person...

the answer is right in front of you but you refuse to acknowledge it. The problem we have or as you put it the ''the misinterpretation of the scriptures'' is the end product of the Missionaries mission (pardon the pun) of demonizing the beliefs of their converts.Its Miss BTW

No probs

Interpretation, human beings are not uniform... people process new information in different ways.
I find it interesting that you choose not to see a correlation between the 'child witches of Africa' and the Salem Witch Trials..hmmmm

''not as grevious''??? really? they were burning women at the stake in the name of Christ!!

i suggest you do more research on FGM before speaking on that matter....

thanks for the compliment brother Full Speed.

well that response tells me you don't know how to read, therefore I love all Africans, I just wonder at nations that can make someone a nurse, who cannot read a simple statement, without emotion, but with logic and reason

THE GOOD OLE' US OF A BABY!!! HOWARD UNIVERSITY TO BE EXACT:SuN049:

What? you don't like my AMERICAN BLACK EDUMACATION[/QUOTE]
well then you can read the posts talking about HBCU in the main section
schoolDaze.gif

but if it was on the moon, illiteracy is no excuse if it was from Oxford or Cambridge, so what's the point, why emotionaly make responses to posts you do not read or comprehend

Good Morning Sis,

LOOK I KNOW YOU ASK AMNAT77 THIS QUESTION BUT I CAN GIVE A TINY EXPOSE ON ONE OF THE REASONS. NOW IN NIGERIA THERE IS ALOT OF SPIRITS , I MEAN THEY IS EVERYWHERE, EVEN WHEN I WAS THERE THEY SAID STAY IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE THERE WAS THIS FLYING SPIRIT THAT WILL SNATCH YOUR *** IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. NOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROTECTIVE SPIRITS AND THE CLANS HAVE PROTECTIVE SPIRITS, NOW WHEN YOU DISHONEST OR DONT SERVE THESE PROTECTIVE SPIRITS LIKE RUN TO THE CHURCH OR IMAN.. ALOT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL STUFF HAPPEN AS YOU START TO TAKE THINGS TO THE EXTREME!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back