Black People : Save Stanley "Tookie" Williams!

Will you make a call or send a fax?

• Call Gov. Arnald Swartzinegger's office?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Fax a letter to Gov. Arnald Swartzinegger's office?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cedric

I have a question to ask in regards to this thread......

IF CALVIN JACKSON (BETTER KNOWN AS 50 CENT) WERE TO BE ACCUSED OF MURDER, THROWN IN STATE PRISON, PUT ON DEATH ROW, AND THEN YEARS LATER, HE DECIDED TO WRITE CHILDREN'S BOOKS, ENCOURAGING YOUNG MEN TO STOP THE VIOLENCE AND LISTENING TO RAP MUSIC, AND ENCOURAGE YOUNG LADIES TO STOP SHAKING THEIR BEHINDS IN THE CLUB, AND CHILDREN BEGAN TO RESPOND TO HIS MESSAGE(S), HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM?

NOW HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HE ASKED TO BE PARDONED, BUT THE GOVERNOR DENIED HIM AND SET UP FOR HIM TO BE EXECUTED?

I believe 50's birth name was CURTIS Jackson.
Snoop Dog is Calvin.

Now in your scenario you said he was "accused" of murder.
But since this is your scenario, let me ask is he actually "guilty" of murder or just accused of it?

Cedric

With the way how the American Criminal Justice System views black men, I don't think it would matter whether he was "accused" or not.
I matters to ME.

It's your scenario so you're in a position to say whether or not 50 actually commited the crimes.

I can't give you a decision like that without knowing the solid facts of his actions.

Stanley Tookie Williams Memorial Webcast*

Hotep

For those who would like to see the final honors and Memorial service for peacemaker Stanley Tookie Williams that took place December 20, 2005 in Los Angeles at Bethel A.M.E. Church. Among the participants were Reverend Jesse L. Jackson, platinum recording artist Snoop Dogg, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, long time Tookie Williams advocate and friend Barbara Becnel and Travon Williams, son of Stanley Tookie Williams.

Here is the link to the webcast: http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2337.shtml

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back