Black People : Saudi prince 'beat servant to death

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
A Saudi prince beat his man*servant lover to death in a ‘ferocious’ sexually motivated attack at an exclusive London hotel, the Old *Bailey heard yesterday.

Saud Abdulaziz Bin Nasir Al Saud, the grandson of the billionaire king of Saudi Arabia, murdered Bandar Abdulaziz after subjecting him to weeks of physical and sexual abuse, the jury was told.

The royal allegedly downed champagne and six Sex on the Beach cocktails before repeatedly punching his 32-year-old aide in the head, knocking out teeth and leaving him with severe brain injuries in the suite they shared at the five-star Landmark Hotel in Marylebone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317865/Gay-Saudi-prince-sexually-abused-battered-manservant-death-hotel.html#ixzz11frMFRMT

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
A Saudi prince beat his man*servant lover to death in a ‘ferocious’ sexually motivated attack at an exclusive London hotel, the Old *Bailey heard yesterday.

Saud Abdulaziz Bin Nasir Al Saud, the grandson of the billionaire king of Saudi Arabia, murdered Bandar Abdulaziz after subjecting him to weeks of physical and sexual abuse, the jury was told.

The royal allegedly downed champagne and six Sex on the Beach cocktails before repeatedly punching his 32-year-old aide in the head, knocking out teeth and leaving him with severe brain injuries in the suite they shared at the five-star Landmark Hotel in Marylebone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317865/Gay-Saudi-prince-sexually-abused-battered-manservant-death-hotel.html#ixzz11frMFRMT

That is sad. And that crap has been going on for a long, long time...in thier harems and slave systems and what not.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: