Black Spirituality Religion : <<<<<<<SATAN>>>>>>>

Have nice day Kemestry and don't forget to take your meds: cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome. I know they will continue to serve you well, LOL :cook2:

:bs: On this you are wrong. They are separate and distinct beings. Even a cursory reading of scripture or mythology says as much.

:lol: Yeah right. Show your research :lol:

More :bs: I have met HIM. So I "know" I know. But lets set that aside. The laws of science ( Thermodynamics ) state that the world tends towards randomness. Yet, if anything, the world is quite ordered and directed.

You're late!

It's about time a like-minded thinker entered this topic to remove :bully:LOL

Exactly. A coin has two sides, heads and tails, both different sides but it's ONE coin. Such is the basis of duality/polarity you are so right Fine.

Polarity - learn the word people! Everything that keeps you alive can also kill you.

so called god and so called satan is a story to show people that we all have 2 sides, 2 choices which side do you want to project?

When I mentioned to a religious person one time that god and satan was the same thing, they had a heart attack. But a religious person can NEVER tell why this god can never get rid of satan. If this god is ALMIGHTY ALL POWERFUL how can he can't stop satan? Because satan was a chief angel? lol

Ok if that's your story that's like saying the vice president has power over the president, a fast food worker has power over the CEO, a baby has power over the parents. All this cases are false.

But in the case of this fake story the master of the universe can't contend with a so called angel? lol it's all so ludicrous.

We are all god and satan allegorically speaking, meaning good vs bad/evil is a battle that all humans experience. You are either a good person or a bad person. Goodness can't be mandated by religion, if that was the case you wouldn't have had priest humping on little boys for centuries.

Have nice day Kemestry and don't forget to take your meds: cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome. I know they will protect you well, LOL :cook2:

Perhaps you should practice your own advice

What's all this talk about gods and goddesses?

If there is a principle of opposites and "satan" and "god" are the same, then how can one proclaim that the goddess came before god?

Energy is energy personified by people to labels of gods and goddesses - contractive and expansive energy.

One can not exist without the other. That is just like what is the state of "up" if "up" came before "down". "Up" wouldn't exist. When one promotes a "goddess" in the absence of a "god" or vice versa, one is promoting an imbalance. An imbalance is a sign of a disease.

Words from me, a son of what some call "Satan". I am omo Eshu.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back