Black Spirituality Religion : Satan

keys of hell and of death

What other religious entity and book has accomplished all that you spoke of Satan doing?

See the thing with servants of Jesus they try to say these thing will occur but what they fail to realize is these things have occurred and are occurring today, it has been so every since the fall of the last king of Judah.

What other religious entity has accomplished the mission of Lucifer?

12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16: They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The only religious entity that has accomplished what Lucifer said in his heart is Jesus. Jesus has accomplished this so much so that some servants of Jesus say he is GOD.
When Jesus dies, in three days he comes right back to earth. The big picture is earth is where Lucifer was cast down too. When Jesus died he came right back to earth because he was denied heaven.

GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be crucified.
GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be deified.
GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be HIS Son.

When Satan tells a lie he also must speak a truth, Jesus basically tells the reader who he is and what kingdom he is Prince of.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

But if you don’t listen to your own god, you definitely ain’t going to listen to me. For the LORD has made you this way for a purpose. Through observation of the signs, I have seen all these things unfolding, all I can do is warn you and show you the WORD of GOD.

Music Producer said:
What other religious entity and book has accomplished all that you spoke of Satan doing?

See the thing with servants of Jesus they try to say these thing will occur but what they fail to realize is these things have occurred and are occurring today, it has been so every since the fall of the last king of Judah.

What other religious entity has accomplished the mission of Lucifer?

12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16: They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The only religious entity that has accomplished what Lucifer said in his heart is Jesus. Jesus has accomplished this so much so that some servants of Jesus say he is GOD.
When Jesus dies, in three days he comes right back to earth. The big picture is earth is where Lucifer was cast down too. When Jesus died he came right back to earth because he was denied heaven.

GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be crucified.
GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be deified.
GOD HIMSELF never said the Messiah would be HIS Son.

When Satan tells a lie he also must speak a truth, Jesus basically tells the reader who he is and what kingdom he is Prince of.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

But if you don’t listen to your own god, you definitely ain’t going to listen to me. For the LORD has made you this way for a purpose. Through observation of the signs, I have seen all these things unfolding, all I can do is warn you and show you the WORD of GOD.

Please read my thread about the history of Satan.

I'm not ignoring you sister.

Joyce said:
Radical Faith,

I really enjoyed your post on the history of satan. It was right on point. This is a prime example of the importance of possessing the "spirit" of God's word rather than just the knowledge of what others "say" about the word. For it is through understanding that we receive revelation. These things can not be spiritually understood nor undertaken through the strange sayings or philosophies of fallen men.

~j

Thanks Joyce:

Sorry I haven't responded to your other threads I have a hectic schedule. When combating the enemy we must recognize the enemy and all his tricks first. My brother is not the enemy. My sister is not the enemy. The white man is not the enemy. So many of our brothers and sisters can't handle the truth and we fall victum to anger and revenge. Many religions fuel the anger our brothers and sisters have about our history. Our brothers and sisters really need to read and meditate on my thread about the History of Satan. Whether a person is a christian or not most of us believe in good and evil. Also to those who believe the acquisition and application of knowledge is the true path to enlightenment, I ask: What knowledge are we acquiring and how is it being applied? e.g. I was a soldier and I have acquired knowledge of weaponry. I also have expert tactical skill of weaponry, meaning I'm a pretty good shot with a rifle or pistol. Does this mean with this knowledge I can adequately handle any dispute with my bretheran? Or because I have knowledge of God I realize that nothing can happen to me unless it is God's will? Many of our brothers and sisters will taken this the wrong way. What I am really trying say is my ever growing knowledge of God sustains me not what I think I know outside of God. We don't battle flesh and blood but powers, principalities and evil in high places. Many of our brothers and sisters will say the God we serve is the white man's God whipped into our glorious ancestors and held on to because the white man doesn't want us to have knowledge of ourselves. Well I say it isn't the white man holding us back from the true knowledge of ourselves, it's the enemy and all his evil spirits keeping us from our true family in spirit with God and Christ. Sister I don't mean to preach to the choir but part of my mission is to equip the saints. I see you defending our faith in many threads and I know sometimes you feel alone. All we can do is share the good news and pray for those who are lost. Also know that God hears your intercessions. I pray for the lost everyday. Today my 6 year old nephew told me he wanted to be a ganster. He also knew that the rapper "50 cent" was shot 9 time but knew nothing of Jesus and thought he was only make believe. My heart almost stopped. We have work to do.

Peace

Radical Faith

The answer

Music Producer said:
You have to understand that those LAWs were created for us when at that time we were Nomadic tribes people. One has a choice on putting someone to death because of this LAW.

Deut:5:17: Thou shalt not kill.

With this, one now has a choice as to the judgment to all of the LAWs that shows the perpetrator as having to be killed. Now we are back to the community having the free choice as to the fate of the perpetrator in accordance to the severity of the LAW that was broken. And that is exactly what we do today, the person is judged according to the severity of the LAW they have broken.

We see this same thing take place in the case of David the King and Bath-sheba. David should have been put to death, but as we can see he was not. But he was judged for committing the sin.

People use Jesus to say he died for our sins because it is easy and takes less work. It is easier for people to just say o Jesus died for our sins then it is to set down and read the Old Testaments and try to understand them and develop understandings that explains things. Just like in any human relationship it takes work to develop, the same conditions exist when developing a relationship with GOD. The main problem today is we have subconsciously been taught by the heathens to resist the people and GOD of the Old Testaments, failing to realize that it is our own people, history and GOD we have been taught to resist or not be able to except without some savior or interfering entity institutionalized by the heathen. This is what you must push your way through. Lets just say that the only way to GOD is through Jesus. Well, one could ask the question, have you gone through him yet, or are you stuck right there?

Before Deut 5:17 there was Exodus 20:13 "Thou shall not kill". So the Law was aready given yet in Exodus 32:27 Moses has the Levites kill 3000 people that day. So killing was already going on. Furthermore these laws were not for nomadic tribes but for the Israelites and those that they incorporated period. I don't discount the Old Testiment, as a matter of fact the Old Testiment is the foundation and strong one at that. I'm saying as I've said be for the Old Testiment sets up the coming of Christ and the eventual salvation of mankind. You are familiar with this no doubt. You will also be familiar with Colossians 1:15-23.

Colossians 1:15-23

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation-- 23if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

Now if you believe that then you would realize in many cases the God of the Old Testiment was Jesus making a way for himself. Jesus in the Old Testiment is call Lord. God is still God.

In other threads I've seen you say Jesus was Satan. Well the answer to that is Matthew 12:25,26:

Matthew 12:25,26

25Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

See Jesus had driven demons out of a possessed man and the Pharisees said that he must be Satan in order to command demons in such a way. Jesus said, no I'm not Satan, I'm opposed to Satan and can command Satan in the name of my Father. Satan can not be in opposition to himself.

You say you give no credit to the words of the Apostles. Well Matthew was a tax collector for the Roman Empire. Back in that time a tax collector was one of the worst and most loathsome enemy of the Israelites. So who or what could make Matthew change? He was already doing the work of Satan so it couldn't be him. Paul was Saul a pursecutor of the first christians. He was good at torture and torment but something changed him. The same thing can change you if you let it. The love that Jesus has for us has the power to change you forever. Jesus is so important because man would have befell the same fate as Satan did when when he came into the knowledge of good and evil had Jesus not stepped in on our behalf. It does not offend if you think I am a heathen for my faith. I actually pity you because you have not felt what I have felt brother. So again open you heart and pray in truth and in spirit. Ask God if the path that you are on is the right one. And if so then God bless you and have mercy on you. I have done all I can and I will continue to pray for you.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back