Black Spirituality Religion : Satan

Sekhemu said:
You're dreaming,

I said my God is not your God, the Pyramid text speaks of your God as an impostor . But since you base all your beliefs on what was handed down to you by the Holy Roman church, naturally you would be misinformed.

The are papyri in Khemet <A TITLE="Click for more information about dating" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||dating|AA1VDw">dating</A> back more than 6000 years, Long before your creation of the world by your "god"

The reference to your God coming out of Egypt was taught and plagiarized by your Hebrew friends before they left Egypt. They appropiated the teachings of the Per O Akhenaten to craft the belief in the God called YWHW.

It is obvious you know little about Khemetic cosmology. Nothing in your old testament can refute what is secreted in the temples of stone in Khemit.

Your very own jesus was taught by the sages at On/annu. You profess to be a christian yet I have not seen you speak a word of your saviours language on this board.

If I were to show you the workings of my creator you would run away in sheer fright. Ok Sheer and utter fright. The God you pray to has our people on light code lock down. But every Dog/God has it's day!

This will be my last reply to this thread, I've started an entire thread of my own, addressing what I call the matrix god, with respect to the Gnostics
Where is the doctrine, what’s the name of the book, I would like to read it, bring it fourth.

Point of view

Jesus is Satan he is the first born or first created of GOD. As being first created he is had of entities referred to as Sons of GOD which is the order of Satan. Their job as ordained by GOD is to influence man to crate doctrines that test the loyalty of Israel to GOD. Some of the evils of Jesus can be seen in his messages to the seven churches.

Rev: 1 :
19: Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20: The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The angels of the seven churches is the order of Satan that Jesus works with to fulfill his mission, these are the Sons of GOD as referred to in the Old Testaments.

4: Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5: Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Their first love is the GOD of the Old Testaments, the FATHER. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen , that statement is referring to Genesis.

KJV
Gen : 6 :
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Bible
Gen : 6 :
4 There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

The word Nefilim means Fallen. That’s what Jesus is referring to, the time when they fell from GOD, from Heaven.

14: But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

This one is referring to one of the many religions that Israel would practice that caused us to be conquered in rebelling against GOD. It is one of the religions that divided us as a people and made us weak. Balaam in the Old Testaments was an evil priest that cursed Israel through creating these doctrines of false gods. But here’s the kicker, Balaam walked with and served GOD, it shows that GOD is the GOD of all things good and evil. The main doctrine Balaam created that caused us to stumble in the faith of GOD is the doctrine and religion of Baal. The doctrine was a doctrine similar to how the New Testaments is written.

This is the type of things I study. It is a clear and harmonic perception of how the KJV and the religions it produces is truly written. The KJV is written in the form of teaching (Old Testaments) and then testing (New Testaments). The stuff that has been presented on this forum as pertaining to the historical aspect of things, I use to read and found it interesting, but it lacks in helping one to formulate GOD spiritually. I am a spiritual person, I believe in the soul. Things that I study deals with the soul.

The greatest book on earth and the most sold is the KJV of the Bible, it is the one that has had the greatest impact on mans perception of GOD, thus it is the book that I have chosen to be the main focus of my study. The fact that this book exist as a main factor in mans understanding of GOD and is the number one religious book sold, GOD must want us to read it, to contemplate and debate over it in order to formulate an opinion. Knowing the possible origins of the name Satan has nothing to do with understanding Satan spiritually, it has nothing to do with the big picture in relations to GOD.

If one truly desires to study the historical aspects of the Bible I would suggest you read the books that I came across in my times when I became interested in these things. These books are written by professionals and are vary well documented as to word translations and proof with photographs and physical evidence. Much of there information refutes many posts that I have seen, but I don’t get into arguing their point because it deals with the historical aspects of the Bible and not the spiritual. The writers of these books can be searched on the web.

David Rohl
Ahmed Osman
And one has an entire web page dealing with this, Charles Pope.
http://www.domainofman.com/

These are the three main authors that explain many historical aspects of the Bible.

walk to and fro through the earth

Servants of Jesus have redefined the original concept of Satan in order to hide who and what Satan is in relations to GOD. They would have one to believe Satan runs his own kingdom and dose his own thing in opposition to GOD. I will be the first to say this is far, far from the truth. Satan is one of the most loyal servants of GOD. Nothing can exist in opposition to GOD; it is not possible. Thus GOD controls all things good and evil. In the Old Testaments it is the entities referred to as Sons or Son of GOD that are Satan. The first born or first created Son of GOD would be the head of the entities referred to as Sons of GOD.

Their job is to do what ever GOD tells or programs them to do. GOD also gives them the power to fulfill the mission or programming. In the story of Job Satan (the first born or created of GOD) presents himself before GOD. As we can see the Sons of GOD are with him. GOD asks Satan, Whence comest thou? Satan replies, “From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” GOD already new what Satan was doing and where he had been. This entire seen is created for the readers benefit so that one could get a feel or understanding as to Satan.

Satan was already ordained, chosen or programmed by GOD to go to and fro in the earth. The hidden question in Job is, what was Satan doing while he was going to a fro in the earth? The answer to this hidden question can be seen in Zechariah. In Zechariah we see some men that are referred to as, “These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.” Those men who the LORD sent to walk to and fro are the Sons of GOD. What they were doing while walking to and fro is setting up the heathens with a religion that would cause heathens and the lost of Israel to be against GOD. They were responsible for creating or building up the human Adversaries of the LORD. This was accomplished through religions that can be used to create hate towards the people of GOD, towards the people of the Old Testaments. This gives GOD a clear adversary or people that will be mowed down in HIS big entrance.

Satan tells the angel that all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest. This means that their job is done, the heathen was free to spread the induced religion with little or no resistance. The spreading of the religion took place in our history during the Northern Nations conquest of earth. This is also become known as the coming of the white man, although during the conquest many of them were black and tan but the white man would reap the final benefits of this conquest.

The twist in this is Satan delivered or induced the wrong religion, or so he thinks. The heathen was supposed to bring a religion that praised GOD and GOD only, but Satan induced a religion that would lead the heathen to the praise and worship of him.

Zech:1:15: And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.

Answer this please.

In past weeks I have seen many threads you've posted. My intention is not too attack, embarress or debate you for personal gain or pleasure. My wish is not for you or anyone to parish but to share God's full glory. I just hope you as with all the rest of my brothers and sisters can feel the unmeasureable joy that comes when Jesus is in your life. With that said, since you only recognize God of the Old Testiment my question is: Should soldiers, policemen, fireman, doctors, nurses, emergency workers and scores of other be put to death for working on the Sabbath or for seven day straight?

Exodus 20:10
but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates.

Exodus 31:15
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD . Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death..

Also in Leviticus 20 there are many sins against God punishible by death. Why don't we act as instruments of God and exact death upon the guilty?

Leviticus 20
Punishments for Sin

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech.
6 " 'I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.
7 " 'Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD , who makes you holy.
9 " 'If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.
10 " 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
11 " 'If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
12 " 'If a man sleeps with his daughter-in-law, both of them must be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.
13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
14 " 'If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.
15 " 'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
16 " 'If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
17 " 'If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They must be cut off before the eyes of their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.
18 " 'If a man lies with a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people.
19 " 'Do not have sexual relations with the sister of either your mother or your father, for that would dishonor a close relative; both of you would be held responsible.
20 " 'If a man sleeps with his aunt, he has dishonored his uncle. They will be held responsible; they will die childless.
21 " 'If a man marries his brother's wife, it is an act of impurity; he has dishonored his brother. They will be childless.
22 " 'Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out. 23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them. 24 But I said to you, "You will possess their land; I will give it to you as an inheritance, a land flowing with milk and honey." I am the LORD your God, who has set you apart from the nations.
25 " 'You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground-those which I have set apart as unclean for you. 26 You are to be holy to me because I, the LORD , am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.
27 " 'A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.' "

I could go on with many more examples in the Old Testiment of God's absolution but I think you're smart enough to know where I'm going here.

History of Satan

Satan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Author of Evil

Satan is an angelic personality (would you believe...). He is one of the most beautiful of creatures. He has no red skin or horns, no trident (pitchfork), and he does not breathe fire and brimstone. In fact, fire and brimstone make him shudder, because he is condemned to the Lake of Fire mentioned in Matt. 25:41. Satan is more intelligent than any human. His name, Lucifer, means "great shining light", or "Son of the Morning".

A portrait of Satan and his personality are given by Eze. 28:11-19 and Isa. 14:12-17.

THE FIVE "I WILL'S" OF SATAN - FROM ISA. 14:12-17

"I will ascend into heaven", a reference to the throne room of God. Satan wanted to take over God's place.

"I will exalt my throne above the stars of God." Satan wanted to rule angels.

JOB 38:7

JUDE 13

REV. 12:3,4

"I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation in the sides of the north." Satan wanted to rule over the Earth.

PSA. 48:2

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds." Or, "I will be supreme." He desired to displace God as the Sovereign of the Universe.

"I will be like the most High." Satan's power lust; "I will be God."

Satan is called the "father of lies", John 8:44. He is called a murderer, 1 John 3:8. He is the highest authority in the cosmos, Eph. 2:2. Even Michael the archangel is no match for Satan.

SATAN'S THREE FALLS

Satan fell first at the point of negative volition toward the sovereignty of God, during the five "I Will's"; Isa. 14; Eze. 28:15.

Satan's second fall will occur at the middle of the Tribulation when he is denied access to Heaven. Rev. 12:9; Eze. 28:15.

At the end of the millennial reign of Christ, Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. This will be his final fall. Matt. 25:41; Rev. 20:10; Eze. 28:18.

SATAN - THE RULER OF THIS WORLD

LUKE 4:5-7

JOHN 12:31; 14:30; 16:11

2 COR. 4:4

EPH. 2:2

As the ruler of this world, Satan has a strategy regarding the nations. In basic terms, Satan's desire is to neutralize the Divine Institutions by means of the destruction of nations. Therefore, Satan is anti-nationalistic and pro-United Nations, pro-World Council of Churches, pro-Communist.

REV. 12:9; 20:3,8

Bible truth is Satan's greatest enemy and is the source of the most powerful attack on his kosmos. Therefore, Satan has designed revolution to neutralize nationalism which is protective of the Word of God.

SATAN'S STRATEGY WITH UNBELIEVERS

Every human being is born spiritually dead, hence is born as a member of the kingdom of Satan. Satan has a strategy regarding every person to keep that person from accepting Jesus Christ as Saviour. He tries to blind unbelievers to the Gospel.

2 COR. 4:3,4

LUKE 8:12

2 THESS. 2:9,10

The unbeliever is made blind to gospel information by being distracted by Satan and by exercising negative volition toward the Word of God. While Satan does not force anyone to be lost, he uses every means to steer the unbeliever away from the truth. His ultimate weapons in this are religion and humanism. He tries to promote the glorification and deification of mankind while downgrading God Himself. Gen. 3:5; Col. 2:8

SATAN'S STRATEGY WITH BELIEVERS

Satan doesn't give up when a person accepts Christ as Saviour. He has a strategy regarding believers which is very subtle and far-reaching.

Satan accuses believers before God. The sins of the Christian are observed by the fallen angels and reported. In effect, a dossier is being kept on each believer. He does this to try to hinder the work of God on earth.However, 1 John 2:1ff points out that Jesus Christ is our Advocate with the Father; and the Lord reminds the Father of what happened at the Cross and makes note of the believer's faith and position in Christ.

REV. 12:9,10

ZECH. 3:1,2

JOB 1:6-11

2 COR. 2:11

Satan tries to keep the believer from the Word of God. He encourages Christians to ignore the Word and accept false teaching so that they will revert to their former manner of life.

1 TIM. 4:1

1 COR. 10:19-21

2 COR. 11:3, 13-15

2 CHRON. 21:1

Satan distracts by trying to keep believers from public assembly worship, Heb. 10:25. He tempts the believer with an improper emphasis on details of life such as money, success, social life, pleasure, loved ones, health, sex, materialistic things, or status symbols. The mature believer knows that his happiness is not derived from these things, so he is not a slave to them. The novice Christian, however, may try to gain happiness from such things, and this will distract him from the Word of God.

False teaching is a part of Satan's strategy. The following are some of the characteristics of false teachers:

They have a false facade. Matt. 7:15; Rom. 16:18.

They court believers. Gal. 4:17,18; 2 Tim. 3:5,7.

They appeal to human pride. 2 Cor. 10:12

They promote idolatry because it is a quick way to demon influence. Hab. 2:18,1

They promote legalism. 1 Tim. 1:7,8

The false teachers will continue to operate throughout Satan's rule on earth. 1 John 4:1
Satan seeks to frustrate the will of God for the believer. There are three categories of the will of God which Satan tries to interdict.

The operational will of God (what God wants us to do); James 4:7,8; Gal. 5:7.

The mental, or intellectual, will of God (what God wants us to think): 1 Tim. 4:1.

The geographical will of God (where God wants us to be):, 1 Thess. 2:18.
Satan encourages believers to worry. Worry neutralizes the soul of the believer. He tries to frighten Christians with regard to physical death

1 PETER 5:7-9

HEB. 2:14,15

Satan attempts to change the focus of the believer. Instead of Occupation with Christ, Satan wants the Christian to be occupied with

SELF, (Col. 3:1; 1 Cor. 1:10,11; Gen. 3:4,5; Mt. 26:31-35)

THINGS, (Heb. 13:5,6; 1 Cor. 1:10,11),

PEOPLE, (Jer. 17:5; 1 Kings 19:10; Jer. 17:4).

One of the functions of the Faith-Rest principle is to protect the Christian in the area of having a proper focus on life.

Emotionalism can lead to great distractions for Christians; so Satan puts on a big campaign to control people's emotions. While the emotion is a bona fide function of the soul, whenever emotion takes precedence over Bible truth, it leads to distraction. Those who dabble in ecstatic experiences, public or private, are allowing their feelings and emotions to outweigh doctrine. Under circumstances of edification and spiritual growth, emotion is a tremendous generator of happiness. But emotion has no spiritual meaning or connotation; and emotion cannot be used as a criterion of spiritual condition.

Satan also promotes heavily in the area of mental attitude sins such as fear, worry, bitterness, desires for revenge, pride, guilt feelings, lack of love, failure to forgive, hatred, mental adultery, and so forth. A believer is neutralized by sin; and mental attitude sins are behind all sin. And they are the worst category because they are so devastating. As long as mental attitude sin is taking place, the Word of God is being ignored.

One of Satan's main weapons is religion. The basic aim of religion is to counterfeit what God is doing. There are several religious counterfeits mentioned in the Bible.

A counterfeit gospel. 2 Cor. 11:3,4
Counterfeit ministers (unsaved, humanists, misled, etc.) 2 Cor. 11:13-15
Counterfeit doctrine 2 Tim. 4:1
Counterfeit communion table 1 Cor. 10:19-21
Counterfeit righteousness Matt. 19:16-18
Counterfeit manner of life ("living the beautiful life") Matt. 23
Counterfeit power 2 Thess. 2:8-10
Counterfeit gods 2 Thess. 2:3,4
The Bible talks about the Armor of God as enabling the believer to "stand against the wiles of the devil". This armor is protection for us while we live in kosmos diabolikos, and the weapons of our warfare are stronger than Satan as we take our stand in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back