Black Spirituality Religion : Satan

I notice that you like to use the word "satan"...you even call Jesus by this name, which I consider the epitome of ignorance. Here are the origins of the name "satan"...(you probably won't understand the astrological references, but try your Gemini best). :)

The name “satan” has shared etymology with the name “santa,” which is Dutch in origin, and translates, “saint.” The common source of the name “satan” is “Saturn,” first given to the Greek god "Chronos," then later to the planet. Obviously this ancient and misunderstood Saturn harbors a devout nature for which he is seldom given credit. Instead, Saturn remains better known for his more malefic contributions to mankind, and eventually became “The Grim Reaper” and “the Devil,” which, in Christian dogma, is the personification of evil...

The word that describes Satan is “adversary,” which is derived from the word “adverse,” which basically means, “opposed.” As the cosmic science of astrology is the synthesizer of all knowledge, here is the cosmic origin of the word “adversary,” and thusly Satan:

In astrological parlance the Sun, which is the Giver of Life, is exalted (meaning its influences are most powerful) in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac. Libra is Aries’ complimentary and opposite sign, and the planet Saturn (from which the word “satan” is derived) is exalted in Libra. Thus, as a result of this opposition, Saturn (or Satan) becomes the Sun's adversary. And as the Sun represents God, Saturn, or Satan, becomes God’s adversary…

Thus, as you can very well see, Jesus is not Satan...:grin:

Music Producer said:
The MYSTER shows HIS servants everything in due time. I will be waiting on you to show me that book.

If not, then my GOD, the GOD of the Old Testaments is the only one that makes the claim of being the GOD of all flesh.
It has been documented by me and others that your God of the old testament is akin to a matrix God. A false god who created a physical/crude matter world, known as Abraxas by your fellow christians called Gnostics. So you are correct about the god of all flesh, an inferior God infact

Your religion is a belief system co-opted from Judaism. But if you want to read a book try reading the Pyramid Text by Wallis Budge. But I know you won't be doing that will you?

Your Old testament God has very curious human behaviour. Like Jealousy and anger. The God I "know" is undefinable, unknowable, beyond the perception of human scope. So have fun with your fleshly God

Aqil said:
First of all, Jesus is not God, Music Producer. Let me point out a few verses in the Bible that prove Jesus could not possibly be God:

“Jesus cried out with a loud voice, ‘My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?’” (Mark 15:34)

If Jesus was God, what or whom could he have been praying to? And to cry is a human weakness…

“Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the Devil.” (Matthew 4:1)

If Jesus was God, how could the devil possibly be able to tempt Him? Without Him knowing? And what could the devil possibly offer the Creator of the Universe and all that is contained therein? And that includes the devil himself/herself…

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother and wife and children, and brethren and sister, yea and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

If Jesus was God, and He so loved the world, why would you have to hate your family and even yourself, when the Bible says that hatred is a sin? (See Leviticus 19:1)

“In my father’s house are many mansions.” (John 14:2)

Jesus said in my father’s house…he did not say in MY house. Would it have made sense to say in my house if he was God?

“I must be about my Father’s business…” (Luke 2:49)

If Jesus was God, why did he say, “I must be about my father’s business?” In this verse Jesus actually indicates the distinction between himself and his Father…the Father of all humanity…

The Bible speaks about Jesus being the Son of God…not God Himself.

Here is further proof that Jesus and The Father are separate entities:

We know that Jesus was a man…because he was baptized (Matthew 1:25)…he was tempted (Matthew 3:13)…he slept (Matthew 4:1)…he ate (Matthew 8:24)…he hungered (Matthew 21:18 and Luke 24:41)…he weakened (John 4:6)…he said something he shouldn't have said (John 20:17)…and he cried at Lazarus’ grave (John 20:17).

What is The Trinity?

The Greek word for “trinity” is “triad” (1 John 5:7). Triad simply means “tri,” which means three. when you take any three things and say they make up any one thing, that would be a trinity. There is no way of have a trinity without first separating each of the three things individually, to declare them a trinity...by that I mean you have to first establish that there is (1) a father, (2) a son, and (3) a “holy ghost.” In order for these things to totally mix and become one they would have to start off equally in rank, quantity, space, density, authority or existence.

In admitting the son came from the father, time makes the difference; the father would have to have been first. This would make them unequal and incapable of becoming a balanced triad. It did not mean that when it said, “God the Father, God the Son, and God the “Holy Ghost” equals one God, because three cannot go into one.

Jesus is not alive and the Father is God, not the son. Jesus, according to Christian teachings, died at the age of 33. By saying he is “alive again” means that God died before, which makes absolutely no sense. Christians say that he is alive again for he is God. So what they’re saying is that God died and came back to life, and at some point He stopped being God! GOD IS ALL-EXISTING…and has made it possible for all things to exist. If he “dies,” what do you think would happen to the rest of us? We would all cease to exist as well because we are all apart of the Heavenly Father…

Also, if Jesus is God, then who was he praying to in Matthew 6:9-13, when he says, “Our father, who art in heaven”? He is not God, or otherwise he would have been praying to Himself. Jesus was an Israelite, and it is common sense that he would not violate such a powerful Israelite/Judaic commandment as the worship of God alone (Exodus 20:3, 4) by claiming to be that very God whom he prays to in Matthew 26:39: “and he went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed, saying, O Father my Father.”

It doesn’t make much sense for Jesus to pray to himself, for if he was God, he would have no need to pray. In several quotes in the New Testament Jesus made it clear that you are to worship God – and not him. When he made reference to God, he used the third-person singular “him,” not the first-person singular “me.”

In Luke 4:8 Jesus admonishes the Devil: “And Jesus answered and said unto him, ‘Get thee behind me Satan, for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and Him only shalt thou serve.” He said worship HIM, not me...

In John 4:23,24 Jesus states: “but the hour cometh, and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father seeketh such to worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth." He said worship HIM, and not me...

And in John 14:10 Jesus gives all praise and gratitude to his Heavenly Father: “Believeth thou not that I am in the Father and the father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself, but the Father that dwelleth in me; He doeth the works." He used the word HE, not me...

No man's body can contain God, not if you mean that he has the essence of his father in him… all mankind are God's sons and daughters (read Genesis 2:7)…when God breathed into man the breath of life, “And the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul…”

However, getting back to the point of whether he incarnated or became himself, there still wouldn't be any need for him to pray or ask for assistance from anyone if he was God…not only would he not need to pray he would have no desire to eat! (Luke 24:41) “Beg that death passes him.” (Matthew 26:39)…"Feared and ran for his life." (John 18:3) which means that God has to run from His Creation...(!)

Another quality that Jesus did not possess – according to Romans 13:1 and 2nd Corinthians 1:23 – is the power to assign the soul their positions in the hereafter. Only the Heavenly Father possesses such power. Exalting Jesus beyond the truth is shown to be a form of idolatry. Once again in Matthew 7:21 Jesus tells people to “do the will of the Father.”

In both Luke 4:8 and Matthew 4:10 we come across an incident that clearly contradicts the concept of Jesus claiming absolute divinity. According to these two references – Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34, Jesus was put on the cross and left to die. Then, according to those who believe the crucifixion story, at that time Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

If Jesus was God, he would not have to say any of these things in the first place. How could you possibly forsake your own self? If he was God, he would not need consent from anyone. This could not possibly be the words of a person who saw himself as the Controller of All Life and Death because he cried out, “My God.” It simply isn't logical. Jesus never encouraged anyone to worship him…instead, he taught others to worship his Father…as I have shown you using Scripture...
I know Jesus is not GOD but there are servants of Jesus that believe he is. Those are the people I was addressing.

Sekhemu said:
It has been documented by me and others that your God of the old testament is akin to a matrix God. A false god who created a physical/crude matter world, known as Abraxas by your fellow christians called Gnostics. So you are correct about the god of all flesh, an inferior God infact

Your religion is a belief system co-opted from Judaism. But if you want to read a book try reading the Pyramid Text by Wallis Budge. But I know you won't be doing that will you?

Your Old testament God has very curious human behaviour. Like Jealousy and anger. The God I "know" is undefinable, unknowable, beyond the perception of human scope. So have fun with your fleshly God
Most people like to believe in how you believe because it gives them the freedom to invent, create and manifest with their own mind.

My GOD of the Old Testaments has endured since the beginning of time; HIS words and decrees have laid the foundation of my people history and the history of earth.

The reason you can find Egyptian text that may be reminiscent of my GOD is because my GOD said HE is from the land of Egypt.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isn’t it nice to have a GOD that exist such as this and can even be verified with other ancient text? This to me makes it all the more real.

When the heathen tries to explain things to you he will explain it in a way to make you serve or put another beside GOD or he will explain it in a way to make you not believe in GOD at all. Your failure to recognize this is what keeps the heathen in control; it is what keeps the children of Israel (Many Africans, American Indians, and Hispanics etc, most cultures that were pillaged and plundered in the coming of the Northern nations) in check.

My GOD of the Old Testaments is using these heathens and their false religions to purify the children of Israel. Any child of Israel that can be told from birth and be infested with a false religion and god but yet encounters the GOD of the Old Testaments and naturally begins, worshiping and believing in that GOD only, is purified and would never again falter to serving other religions and gods. The people that accomplish this will be in the right place at the right time when the heathens do what they will do. The people that learn to worship GOD and GOD only will be in a city that will be protected from what the heathens will do.

So what is the plan of your god, what is it’s workings?

You're dreaming,

I said my God is not your God, the Pyramid text speaks of your God as an impostor . But since you base all your beliefs on what was handed down to you by the Holy Roman church, naturally you would be misinformed.

The are papyri in Khemet <A TITLE="Click for more information about dating" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||dating|AA1VDw">dating</A> back more than 6000 years, Long before your creation of the world by your "god"

The reference to your God coming out of Egypt was taught and plagiarized by your Hebrew friends before they left Egypt. They appropiated the teachings of the Per O Akhenaten to craft the belief in the God called YWHW.

It is obvious you know little about Khemetic cosmology. Nothing in your old testament can refute what is secreted in the temples of stone in Khemit.

Your very own jesus was taught by the sages at On/annu. You profess to be a christian yet I have not seen you speak a word of your saviours language on this board.

If I were to show you the workings of my creator you would run away in sheer fright. Ok Sheer and utter fright. The God you pray to has our people on light code lock down. But every Dog/God has it's day!

This will be my last reply to this thread, I've started an entire thread of my own, addressing what I call the matrix god, with respect to the Gnostics

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back