Black Spirituality Religion : Satan Dwells Within You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for responding. I had been talking to a friend and I was surprised that I thought I'd take offense if they told me I had the devil in me ... that was our discussion, what if one told the other ... I imagined that I'd question our friendship and wonder how they could say such a thing to a God fearing person such as myself ... :) ... I was certain that I would have taken offense much quicker than I would search myself and pray ... that, in and of itself, concerned me as i realized it.

Was wondering what yall thought, thanks.

HerLove ... your words hit the nail on the head (for me). I went and got it ...
Mark 7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
It's not about a devil coming (being) in me ... it's what comes out ... :)

Mike Ramey ... Thanks for contributing, your response has inspired another topic for me ... I'll post it soon. :heart:

WildFlower ... seeeeee ... i was think'n i'd do what you'd do ... till i thunk on it ... :)

Kemetstry ... we haven't had a good fight in a long time ... you gett'n old??? :lol:

Kebah ... i would have done something similar ... quickly dismissing the opinion ... thanks for sharing your thoughts

thanks alla yall

:heart:

Destee

This is interesting..

I don believe in an actual devil. However, I do believe in evil. The devil is a christian concept, of which I am not. Although, I do feel that we can create our own devils within us if we are not aligned to our creator. In which ever aspect one subscribes to.

Peace and Brightest Blessings

Shadow Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back