Black People : Sarcasm

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Just In case ANYONE here did not see my "I reject and renounce jamesfromphilly" post for what it was, or unless you think that I have flipped my lid.... I was trying to use sarcasm to make those that have attacked bro james for his views on caucasions. Now for the record, I SHARE and ENDORSE that opinion and quite frankly cannot understand any AFRIKAN that does not. So, if my sarcasm eluded you or you misundertand my position on this issue now you have it. And at my age it is NOT GOING TO CHANGE!:10500::10500: Oh i left this out... there are not 1,000,000 whites that I would take over 1 of my brother james. Thats my story and i am stickin to it.

Just In case ANYONE here did not see my "I reject and renounce jamesfromphilly" post for what it was, or unless you think that I have flipped my lid.... I was trying to use sarcasm to make those that have attacked bro james for his views on caucasions. Now for the record, I SHARE and ENDORSE that opinion and quite frankly cannot understand any AFRIKAN that does not. So, if my sarcasm eluded you or you misundertand my position on this issue now you have it. And at my age it is NOT GOING TO CHANGE!:10500::10500: Oh i left this out... there are not 1,000,000 whites that I would take over 1 of my brother james. Thats my story and i am stickin to it.

Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... putting a Member's name in the title of a thread, in any negative manner, is not allowed.

If you had posted inside the thread, that held the discussion you were referencing, it probably would have gone unnoticed.

While i don't fully understand the content of the thread, this had nothing to do with me closing it.

Oh ... and we do have a joke forum, for jokes.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back