Quiet Poetry Lounge : SANTUARY OF THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Sep 30, 2003.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    I go within the sanctuary of thy thoughts, praying to be protected from the world, the horrors of today, oh why are thou to be judged of thy kind heart. The giving of a pure heart, I close my mind within the shelter of its own sanctuary of divine love, I must hide within the shelter of my most protected source. Why must I pretend to be the source of regret, when I give love, to those of no respect? I rise to another level of understanding, in the resource of forgiveness, forbidden love that sings oh glory to thee, the forbidden love, which seeks my strength, Oh thy God for the love, which you have requested within thee. Has been the destruction of my inner plea. I question not thy word, but the protection of the clean heart, which man seems to disbelief.

Rise me to another level of understanding, which my love will remain the source of your spoken words, I thy shelter that lives within the means of my structure, I cry oh glory to thee, I sing great words of hymn. I give to those who are in need. I the sanctuary of thy own protection of the universe. I sing the scriptures of thy word, only to be swallowed upon the belly of the beast. Try again thy faith sings, when the scars on my back, the blood in the palms of my hand, linger for respect and truth.
    I am the resurrection of great words of love, I the tooth of thy sword, thy truth of solutions, Give me honor or give me death, I the sanctuary of thy on thoughts.

Copywriter 2002

I am the resurrection of great words of love, I the tooth of thy sword, thy truth of solutions, Give me honor or give me death, I the sanctuary of thy on thoughts.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    all in my mental and i love it keep flowin'