Black People : Santa Claus is White Supremacy.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Jan 6, 2015.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Yet I still see so many African Americans and other Africans alike worshipping this phony character who is just a back drop of psychosocial programming for White Supremacy. Just think an old fat white man. He would have to possess almost god like powers that enables him to fly through the sky at night lead by reindeer, bringing gifts and toys to all the little boys and girls in the whole world. I bet plenty of African American mothers still hide presents from their children and tell them it was Santa Claus who brought them. The zombies of our people who continue to be lost in darkness worshipping the ancestors of our enemies. No old fat white man is any kin to you not by any honorable way those of us who have been forcibly mixed with our enemies while our ancestors were enslaved. But now we wonder why small black children pick the white doll over the black. But also what happens to those who never overcome this enforced Black inferiority complex?

The Catholic Church with all its symbolism displayed in beautiful marble sculpture of white angels flying in the sky its all White Supremacy. Any indoctrination that is forced upon a people of different origin that gets them to worship people who aren't their ancestors is mental slavery. Any and all who refuse to quit worshipping White Supremacy after learning the truth can't be allowed to rule over us and continue to enforce this self destruction. The worship of Greeks as the fathers of civilization is pure rubbish and also White Supremacy. The fact millions of Africans can exist in this world and not know any African language, culture, religion or tradition is the rottenness of White Supremacy. Someone asked on Destee.com how do we defeat White Supremacy. I tell you with only what IFA would tell you which is wisdom. Only total rejection of White Supremacy and a return to African tradition will destroy White Supremacy without any war! But we must have the discipline of warriors and a plan like a general of war in order to construct our world in an hostile environment.

In case you have any doubts about the nature of war:

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    shouldn't that be red and white supremacy?

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    No. There are Red believing White Supremacist as well as Black White Supremacists. White Supremacy is a religion and it has wide worship. Besides love, fear of mortal men is also worship.

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    red and white.........

[​IMG]

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389

Now James I've warned you before about your intrusion into my threads with irrelevant jokes and distractions from the topic. I'm not having it. Go and do your own threads there's enough room for two eagles in the sky to fly. I only come into people's trend to add substance whether I agree them or not I'm fair about it.

The topic is White Supremacy I could less about colors besides the red and white are the colors of Sango. Sango is red and omo of Baba Oshere Igbo or Almighty Obatala the baba of Sango who's color is white.

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    ...........:bye:

7. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I'm sure you're quite pleased with yourself with all the back and forth drama you're causing in my thread. This is intrusive and unwanted attention that I am not seeking. I am not here for nonsense. I can laugh at others jokes as long as they aren't directed at any one personally. I will not partake in the abuse of my own people or any people. Topics I post and views I present are based in fact not rash or harsh judgments. But it seems you're having a difficult time letting go White Supremacy totally. As someone who's reached old age it may be too late for you to change your mindset. This is most unfortunate as you seem to be a very wise senior and its not my thing to bash seniors or Boule Blacks. I am stand for justice James and I would and have strongly criticized my own blood family for their abuses, lack of self respect and failure to be committed to anything than filling their bellies or chasing the pleasures of life, while ignoring their duty to family and community. So don't think I'm some half judgmental character who likes to condescend to others. Black people have great evils and are very much responsible for why White Supremacy continues to thrive.

Historically Blacks have used White Supremacy and aggression against their own in order to achieve their selfish and evil objectives. From traitors who sold out Ancient Kemet because they weren't picked as Pharaoh to Moors hating traditional Africans because their civilization was different, partaking in enslaving them along with Arabs and Whites. Kingdoms in West Africa who started the slave trade with Europeans and built economies based upon enslavement of their people to this monster race. The Africans who separated enslaves Africans from their families and tribes and those who spoke their language and cultures so they couldn't revolt against slave buyers. To the Africans who owned slaves here in the West. All the way down to the today with the Civil Rights Boule blacks enslaving their own and keeping them enslaved. Blacks have committed great sins against justice and freedom themselves. So cease with the nonsense.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Thread Consolidation,

Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 13, 2013

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-jesus-and-santa-are-white.78819/#post-849564

• Disrespectful Disrespectful x 1
    • List
  9. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    There seems to be a pattern with you James one that's very hard to overlook. First you intrude upon my previous threads with the comment, "I've never betrayed anyone", I found that of note especially since I don't know who the hell you are and I wasn't talking about you at all. Unless you are Boule and too afraid to say so on this board. I've had you on ignore since the first week I started posting here after having unexpected and undeserved attacks launched at me in my threads by you. My original threads were about African Renaissance and I can't see anybody but a Boule person have an issue with the rise of Africa.

You are a Black White Supremacist and I say this with the most humble of words. You are in here fighting me for White Supremacy. I aim to destroy White Supremacy and watch it choke from its own blood before collapsing into oblivion. I don't expect any Blacks to help me at all. I'm not the one to say, "Blacks don't help each other", no! What I say is stay the hell out of my way. If you don't like me or what I am doing then stay away and do you.

Now as far as Santa Claus everybody knows Santa Claus is white and you've got to be retarded to try and paint a Whiteman up Black and say it doesn't matter. Not only are you condoning White Supremacy but now you are engaging in theft of another people's culture. Jesus Christ is White because there never was a Blackman named Jesus in history. Black people who try and make any excuse to continue worshipping White Supremacy it's disgusting zombie crap. But I don't come into your threads saying this nor pursue anyone believes in such with my views. My views are being expressed to those who might want to be free from White Supremacy which I feel they have a right do so. Wouldn't you agree Mr. James?

• Violation Violation x 1
    • List
  10. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Go head and violate me after you have violated me. I'm getting violated twice it seems by those who are antagonistic towards my views and ideas. But let me say this to those who have come here my overall experience on Destee has been positive which is why I continue to post here. But there are some who aren't happy with my presence at all. I don't know if they will ever be called on their b.s but that's isn't up to me. I'm just going to continue on bashing White Supremacy and supporting the rise of the African world.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. santa claus png

2. santa claus.png

3. Santa claus images png