Black Poetry : Santa Claus Comes To The Ghetto (a Comedy)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Dec 24, 2002.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    SANTA CLAUS COMES TO THE GHETTO (A COMEDY)

Oh my dear it's time for bed my lips are red // this could mess up a man's head
    Then kisses are shed under bed spread // the bedsprings cling bling! Bling! Instead
    Mother I'm nineteen and my body is lean // but, why men look at my sexy body as cream
    That just makes my brown body steam at night sometimes I dream // and scream
    Well men always want the peach especially if you from Virginia beach // he want to reach
    Then make a speech and completely bleach // your ears with soft stuff Christy each
    One has a trick up his sleeve you best believe // he'll find you even if it’s Christmas Eve
    Leave your brown body so hot you can't breathe // but sex will relieve and ease //
    Then comes the cool breeze after all the kissing tease // oh Christy he will beg you please

Squeeze your waist make love to you at a fast pace // bring you roses in a flower vase
    Erase your thoughts about not having sex while in the Lex // wearing a Rolex
    Christy if he's your lover make sure he wears a rubber // or Trojan Latex its not complex
    Or a baby maybe born on Christmas morn // Christy you are warned this popcorn //
    Airborne Santa can't be scorn // your panties must be worn Christy men are sworn //
    Torn girl Like ice cream He's going to lick it // Click it // and stick it // this how men kick it
    Juice flow from your coo-chee like a spigot bedsprings hop like a cricket // its wicked
    He be yelling out baby and going crazy while in the gravy // because he’s making
    A baby so don't be faking us girls know whets baking // if you think we don't yall mistaken
    You want to knock the boots because we're cute // to no man are we going to stoop or salute /

Christy we're the roots wit the fruits // men parachute just to try and sexually constitute //
    The absolute wettest coo-chee in the ghetto now yall know the scoop // mother oh shoots
    Girl all I told you is true // Christy men will call you boo drink a brew // its body stew
    One and one equal two to tango in the back seat of a Durango // scoring like bingo-go
    Christy a man shoots straight like Johnny Ring-go while He's pumping your thing yo //
    Mother that does it tonight I'm going to let Santa rub it // the stuff you told me I love it
    I don't want to a man that’s going to thug it but, I do want him to plug it // kiss and hug it
    Santa doesn’t care about that mother all men care skinny or fat // it’s a real wet stat
    Men want to bat the wet *****cat // some don't take off their hat they are on your doormat
    I want Santa to be my lover so mother // I maybe under the cover //and discover
    Further he's kissing my hot lips while dressed in my nylon slip // unzip put on a rubber

Oh dear don't think like that let me make this clear // but I saw you kiss him last year
    Ear these facts Christy men will smear // your red lipstick I'm being sincere so fear
    Just a Christmas virgin you don't know about men girlfriend // they love to put it in
    Again and again mother when // we talk I can never win // this now a trend
    Girl I'm your mother here we go again oh brother // I need a lover wit a rubber //
    Discover the secret under the bedcover // Christy that could be lethal like Danny Glover
    Ok time for bed its Christmas Eve what will I receive // shoots I went into the room
    Already taken a shower put on an R Kelly tune and perfume // closed the door Ka-boom!
    I'm a virgin flower so sprinkle on the baby powder // I turned the R Kelly Jam up louder
    My nice brown nipple breasts in place I put cream on my face // my lipstick I could taste

Pace the heat of my sweet // thought paid and bought // sex my mind is in outer space
    Stood sideways in the mirror and viewed my round hips I looked at my own red lips //
    A girl do this she dress herself in thin silk slips the juice from my hot coo-chee drips //
    Oh my dear every man want this here // body and stuff look so sexually right
    Tight hoping Santa Claus will stick it tonight // I'll give up this coo-chee without a fight
    Took off my panties so he can easily find me // my body's so hot I can barely see
    When he sticks it will set me free // this is how I be hot brown and sexy for thee //
    Oh Santa where I'm so wet down there // I don't have on a lick of underwear
    Care for my hot coo-chee makes it real juicy // I have a brown round bootsy
    Fruits lick the lips of my thing loosely // all year long I kept it sprucely

Stick in your long Christmas tree oh sex me // I been a good girl Santa G
    Oh kiss my lips feel my warm brown round hips // oh rip off my slip //
    oh sucky my breast nips make my tits gits melt like chocolate chips //
    wake up! wake up! sweet you're talking in a deep sleep // I was hot all in my feet
    heap of cream in my coo-chee hole I awaken in my mother's arm body in heat //
    oh mother I was wit a santa lover // I had a sex dream I know dear I heard you scream //
    OK you can meet Santa tonight when he comes down from flight // watch out for Rudolph
    Boss tonguing wit his red nose he will take you take your panties off I then cough
    You’re nineteen and like Ruff Ryder's Eve you need a man I held my mother's hand //
    Understand you're going into foreign land // to cool your coo-chee I'll need a fan

Kissed my mother I really love her // but, is Santa a Thugger or slugger //
    Butter my hot wet coo-chee a rubber // he'll have to use oh brother

WHAT! WHAT!

2. LURK

LURK Well-Known Member MEMBER

Recording artist and Business Man...so lets do it
    Ratings:
    +10
    YEAH YEAH
    SURE SOUND LIKE XMAS IN DA GHETTO!!!

NICE FLOW//NICE LYRICS//
    ONE UP

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    DAT'S WHAT I BE TALKING BOUT
    SANTA IN DA GETTO DIS YEAR !!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    HO HO HO !! MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL FROM FLYTE

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    down low in da ghetto to peep santa ........Ho ho ho merry christmas !

5. Cade Foster

Cade Foster Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Did any of you even read this rhyme? Seriously, this was some of the weirdest **** I've ever seen.

Pace the heat of my sweet // thought paid and bought // sex my mind is in outer space
    Stood sideways in the mirror and viewed my round hips I looked at my own red lips //
    A girl do this she dress herself in thin silk slips the juice from my hot coo-chee drips //
    Oh my dear every man want this here // body and stuff look so sexually right
    Tight hoping Santa Claus will stick it tonight // I'll give up this coo-chee without a fight
    Took off my panties so he can easily find me // my body's so hot I can barely see
    When he sticks it will set me free // this is how I be hot brown and sexy for thee //
    Oh Santa where I'm so wet down there // I don't have on a lick of underwear
    Care for my hot coo-chee makes it real juicy // I have a brown round bootsy
    Fruits lick the lips of my thing loosely // all year long I kept it sprucely

Stick in your long Christmas tree oh sex me // I been a good girl Santa G
    Oh kiss my lips feel my warm brown round hips // oh rip off my slip //
    oh sucky my breast nips make my tits gits melt like chocolate chips //
    wake up! wake up! sweet you're talking in a deep sleep // I was hot all in my feet
    heap of cream in my coo-chee hole I awaken in my mother's arm body in heat //
    oh mother I was wit a santa lover // I had a sex dream I know dear I heard you scream //
    OK you can meet Santa tonight when he comes down from flight // watch out for Rudolph
    Boss tonguing wit his red nose he will take you take your panties off I then cough
    You’re nineteen and like Ruff Ryder's Eve you need a man I held my mother's hand //
    Understand you're going into foreign land // to cool your coo-chee I'll need a fan

^^Those 2 parts especially. This MADDRAPPER character doesn't seem mentally stable, this thread is on some other ****.

6. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    JOHN DOUGH IS A WHITEBOY MAKING WHACK QUOTES TOWARD BLACK FOLKS THIS WHITEBOY CLINGS TO ALL MY RHYMES AND WISHED HE WAS ME HOW DO YOU GET RID OF A WHITE TICK?

7. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    YEAH I DONE MADE YOU NOW RICH AND DESTEE GIVE HIM A CUT OFF TO WRITE A RHYME HE'S NOT PRODUCING HE'S A TROUBLE MAKER TALK CRAP AND NEVER DROP RHYMES MAYBE TWO A YEAR

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    As i peep inside da game
    lyrics of beats and da stain
    from da hood where it's claim
    see da aim of such glitch
    beware i'm watching it
    just like santa i know who's
    naughty n' nice
    no need to guess twice

Ghettomaster

9. Cade Foster

Cade Foster Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    This was the dumbest thing I've read all year.

10. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Cade Foster ...........if you don't have any nice words to apply within then please don't
    say anything at all we do have a forum for such critic and a place for showing poetic love
    do honor it and stop bashing at this brother let it be of warning

Admin
    $$RICH$$