Black Entertainment : Sanna Lathan.. more! more!

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by HODEE, Jan 26, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I Watched Alien vs Predator on DVD yesterday. I coudn't recall what the actress name was in the movie.

Who has saw the movie?

I was a little disapponted in how it didn't play out with more fights between the creatures. The sequels will follow. Can't wait. For all the Comic lovers they are coming out soon about the movie. I think I spotted at least one issue that may become a collectors piece.

The name Sanaa means both “work of art” and “beauty” in Swahili, how appropriate the name.

I recall her in the movie with Denzel Out of Time. Those were some :flamet: steamy scenes in that movie when she called the sheriff because someone broke in her house. :zipit: Of course no one broke in.. great roll play scene.

:star: Very beautiful lady. :star: :star: Great actress. :star: She reminds me of how Ashanti will look like when she is older. Does anyone keep up with her movies? I didn't watch love and basketball. I did see Brown Sugar.. I like that one. She was in that. I found another movie she played in called Disappearing Act.. I will have to find that one to see if it is worth watching. She is on the front cover of Honey Magazine.

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Check out the "Best Man" directed by Malcolm Lee (Spike Lee's nephew)..fantastic movie with Sanna Lathan in it!

3. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    She is beautiful. That is a hot woman. She was really good in "Out of Time". That's probably the best thing about Alien vs. Predator.

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Sanaa was a great example of a 'True soul Sistah' in Brown Sugar. I have to see her other movies. She can lead by example, and that is true skill for an actor. My sistah Sanaa Lathan is under-rated.

CD

5. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    She's great in "Love and Basketball." That movie is up there with "Love Jones." Hodee...you really need to see that one, bruh. You'll love it.

"Disappearing Acts" is a movie based on Terri McMillan's book by the same name. The movie was good but the book is a lot better. The book is usually better in most cases. Wesley Snipes co-stars in this movie with her.

She was sexy as all get out in the movie with Denzel called "Out of Time." Good GOD that woman was sexy. :D

6. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Simply Sanaa

Oh yes sir Sanaa really has it going on. She gets very good parts and plays them quite well, not to mention her striking beauty. What makes her so beautiful is that she seems very approachable and down to earth. She has that "pretty girl next door or one of the finest girls in the neighborhood" appeal. She also has natural beauty needing little too no make up to compliment or inhance her beauty. I'm sure she knows all of this. It wouldn't surprise me to see her follow in her fathers foot steps and go into the production side of TV and movies.

Peace

Radical Faith

7. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Oh yeah

This sister is beautiful and talented. I like all the movies I have seen her in and I hope the sister continues to do well in the acting world.