Black People : Sandra Bullock adopt's Black Baby

Nah.... man.

This has to stop, what are they doing to my children?

These white people are sick in the head running around with all these black babies and SHIET! AAAH. I'm going nuts.

I'm negotiating with my fam to see if I can adopt a white baby, I'm not even kidding. I want to do that, I'll create a pro black white boi without making him a wigga. Let's see if they can have true solidarity without losing their own dignity and trying to be who they wanna help. I'll turn some heads with that one. I'll give him an Afrikan name (no white name for him) and all that. Gonna raise him RIGHT. Tssss...

Bullock is a fool. Ugly too.

One,

- Ikoro

Good idea, we could adopt 30,000 white kids and raise them to hate the establishment. Make them educated lawyers, politicians, news anchors, police, generals for the military, etc. It would just be white faces on the black cause. Besides, any home is better than a foster home. I'm thinking raising them in Detroit Mosque or Detroi period.:toast:

Good idea, we could adopt 30,000 white kids and raise them to hate the establishment. Make them educated lawyers, politicians, news anchors, police, generals for the military, etc. It would just be white faces on the black cause. Besides, any home is better than a foster home. I'm thinking raising them in Detroit Mosque or Detroi period.:toast:

Please. How you gonna teach something you have yet to learn?

Please. How you gonna teach something you have yet to learn?

Simple. Put'em all in the Military at 18. Maybe not all but many. From there let the goverment use the GI bill to send them to school and get educated in proffesions that would put them in the system so they can change from the inside out. The rest will just have to rely on fasfa loans and grants. Ya dig?

Simple. Put'em all in the Military at 18. Maybe not all but many. From there let the goverment use the GI bill to send them to school and get educated in proffesions that would put them in the system so they can change from the inside out. The rest will just have to rely on fasfa loans and grants. Ya dig?

No...I don't dig. White people ARE "the system", so what would you classify as 'the inside' for them? Black folks who'd bother adopting them would spend more time catering to them than getting them to turn against themselves as a collective. So, again, I say...please. There is no changing an inherently flawed system....changing it into what? Folks been talking about changing the system from within for ages....can you point to any that have done it? For drug addicts who seek to recover, would it be advisable for them to surround themselves with addicts NOT seeking such change? It would be a RARE soul who wouldn't be quickly reabsorbed back into the old culture. The only thing we need to do is get ourselves in order and work on getting and keeping OUR own children.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

No...I don't dig. White people ARE "the system", so what would you classify as 'the inside' for them? Black folks who'd bother adopting them would spend more time catering to them than getting them to turn against themselves as a collective. So, again, I say...please. There is no changing an inherently flawed system....changing it into what? Folks been talking about changing the system from within for ages....can you point to any that have done it? For drug addicts who seek to recover, would it be advisable for them to surround themselves with addicts NOT seeking such change? It would be a RARE soul who wouldn't be quickly reabsorbed back into the old culture. The only thing we need to do is get ourselves in order and work on getting and keeping OUR own children.

Preach on Sister Blaklioness...but as a reference says, don't caste your pearls among swine...carry on my sister friend, on point as usual:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back