Black People Politics : sanders & biden have no black agenda.......

I listened to and heard Brother Antonio's broadcast a couple of days ago when you first posted it. Thanx Bro. So yeh I got that messaging.
But I come at it from a different direction.
I've said before how I feel about reparations. They can not, they will not for any amount of money wash their hands or cleanse their souls by my accounting and certainly not with something as mundane as a dollar bill to be printed on a machine with green dye. I don't want any of their filthy lucre even if offered.
So channeling and paraphrasing CLR James here's something to keep in mind, reparations will always be made to maintain the power relationship.
Reparations will always come as an apology to maintain some/a superior moral position.

Ahem, that is if some small change actually is ever offered to placate.
But America never pays it's debts, never has anywhere at any time.
Don't hold your breath.

I listened to and heard Brother Antonio's broadcast a couple of days ago when you first posted it. Thanx Bro. So yeh I got that messaging.
But I come at it from a different direction.
I've said before how I feel about reparations. They can not, they will not for any amount of money wash their hands or cleanse their souls by my accounting and certainly not with something as mundane as a dollar bill to be printed on a machine with green dye. I don't want any of their filthy lucre even if offered.
So channeling and paraphrasing CLR James here's something to keep in mind, reparations will always be made to maintain the power relationship.
Reparations will always come as an apology to maintain some/a superior moral position.

Ahem, that is if some small change actually is ever offered to placate.
But America never pays it's debts, never has anywhere at any time.
Don't hold your breath.
the Japanese got paid.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back