Black People Politics : sanders & biden have no black agenda.......

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I listened to and heard Brother Antonio's broadcast a couple of days ago when you first posted it. Thanx Bro. So yeh I got that messaging.
But I come at it from a different direction.
I've said before how I feel about reparations. They can not, they will not for any amount of money wash their hands or cleanse their souls by my accounting and certainly not with something as mundane as a dollar bill to be printed on a machine with green dye. I don't want any of their filthy lucre even if offered.
So channeling and paraphrasing CLR James here's something to keep in mind, reparations will always be made to maintain the power relationship.
Reparations will always come as an apology to maintain some/a superior moral position.

Ahem, that is if some small change actually is ever offered to placate.
But America never pays it's debts, never has anywhere at any time.
Don't hold your breath.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I listened to and heard Brother Antonio's broadcast a couple of days ago when you first posted it. Thanx Bro. So yeh I got that messaging.
But I come at it from a different direction.
I've said before how I feel about reparations. They can not, they will not for any amount of money wash their hands or cleanse their souls by my accounting and certainly not with something as mundane as a dollar bill to be printed on a machine with green dye. I don't want any of their filthy lucre even if offered.
So channeling and paraphrasing CLR James here's something to keep in mind, reparations will always be made to maintain the power relationship.
Reparations will always come as an apology to maintain some/a superior moral position.

Ahem, that is if some small change actually is ever offered to placate.
But America never pays it's debts, never has anywhere at any time.
Don't hold your breath.
the Japanese got paid.....

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: