Black People Politics : sanders & biden have no black agenda.......

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Well my Brother we knew from the beginning of this election season that it was going to be which white face was to be the next POTUS of the republic.
So now it's come down to one out of three........white guys.
Not a surprise.
The only interesting thing in this whole absurd play is the plot twist employed that'll deny us the ticket already paid for and with the our reservations in hand will leave us standing outside in line with only the hawk on a dead end street.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
If she wasn't a furlong back coming into the home stretch the race would be more interesting. Contrary to poplar hype I think Warren would be and is that golden middle ground the talking heads are always so in love with.
With that said, I also don't and didn't believe her as much as I felt she was pandering to a demographic. What? She mouthed those words once or twice?
Whatever failings Sanders has, he doesn't pander. If he gets smart he'll tap Stacey Abrams as Veep (the sooner the better). He'd win in a walk.
Warren is more effective and valuable on the Senate floor than she ever could be in the Oval Office.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If she wasn't a furlong back coming into the home stretch the race would be more interesting. Contrary to poplar hype I think Warren would be and is that golden middle ground the talking heads are always so in love with.
With that said, I also don't and didn't believe her as much as I felt she was pandering to a demographic. What? She mouthed those words once or twice?
Whatever failings Sanders has, he doesn't pander. If he gets smart he'll tap Stacey Abrams as Veep (the sooner the better). He'd win in a walk.
Warren is more effective and valuable on the Senate floor than she ever could be in the Oval Office.
i will not support a ticket that has no black agenda.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: