Black People Politics : sanders & biden have no black agenda.......

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.59.51 PM.png

ogoun

Registered
Jun 14, 2018
Well my Brother we knew from the beginning of this election season that it was going to be which white face was to be the next POTUS of the republic.
So now it's come down to one out of three........white guys.
Not a surprise.
The only interesting thing in this whole absurd play is the plot twist employed that'll deny us the ticket already paid for and with the our reservations in hand will leave us standing outside in line with only the hawk on a dead end street.

ogoun

Registered
Jun 14, 2018
If she wasn't a furlong back coming into the home stretch the race would be more interesting. Contrary to poplar hype I think Warren would be and is that golden middle ground the talking heads are always so in love with.
With that said, I also don't and didn't believe her as much as I felt she was pandering to a demographic. What? She mouthed those words once or twice?
Whatever failings Sanders has, he doesn't pander. If he gets smart he'll tap Stacey Abrams as Veep (the sooner the better). He'd win in a walk.
Warren is more effective and valuable on the Senate floor than she ever could be in the Oval Office.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If she wasn't a furlong back coming into the home stretch the race would be more interesting. Contrary to poplar hype I think Warren would be and is that golden middle ground the talking heads are always so in love with.
With that said, I also don't and didn't believe her as much as I felt she was pandering to a demographic. What? She mouthed those words once or twice?
Whatever failings Sanders has, he doesn't pander. If he gets smart he'll tap Stacey Abrams as Veep (the sooner the better). He'd win in a walk.
Warren is more effective and valuable on the Senate floor than she ever could be in the Oval Office.
i will not support a ticket that has no black agenda.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Public Enemy’s Flavor Flav Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Sarah Sanders says CNN's April Ryan has called for her to 'be decapitated' Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Former Sanders Aide: 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party' Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders and Others Respond to Donald Trump Victory Black People Politics 13
bearwarrior Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 84
Liberty Black People Politics : #BernieLostMe Explains Why Black Voters Didn't Back Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders: Attacking Our Nation's Founders Black People Politics 10
Liberty Black People Politics : The African-American Gap Between Clinton and Sanders Is Getting Smaller Black People Politics 17
Liberty Black People Politics : Senator Bernie Sanders and African Americans Have Something in Common – JOBS! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Explains How Free College Can End Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton wins South Carolina as Bernie Sanders flops with black voters Black People Politics 7
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders: stop valuing black votes over black lives Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Is 'dark money' boosting Bernie Sanders? Black People Politics 10
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders wins backing of African American group in Nevada’s largest county Black People Politics 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Liberty Black People Politics : Feel the Fraud? (Bernie Sanders) Black People Politics 48
Liberty Black People Politics : Can Bernie Sanders win the African American vote? Black People Politics 17
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Now Has More Donors At This Point Than Any Other Candidate In History Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If Edward Snowden Is Right About Clinton's Emails, Bernie Sanders Will Win a Landslide Victory Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders Black People Open Forum 0
SophiaG Black People Politics : So, Cornel West is supporting presidential candidate Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Black Lives Matter' protesters halt Sanders, O’Malley events Black People Politics 3
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Pharoah Sanders - The Creator Has A Master Plan Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pharoah Sanders; Colors Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv Pharoah Sanders, The Creator has a Master Plan Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
I Black Entertainment : Pharoah Sanders - Hum-Allah-Hum-Allah-Hum-Allah Black Entertainment 5
AHMOSE William Sanders Scarborough- African American scholar/Intellectual Honoring Black Ancestors 0
C Black Sports : Deion Sanders Black Sports 5
A Black People Politics : Biden can now send you to jail for criticism against his administration. Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Under Biden, Justice Department presses fight against Omarosa Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Will our new Roaring ’20s end with another Great Depression? Not if Joe Biden’s smart. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : What Ulysses Grant Can Teach Joe Biden About Putting Down Violent Insurrections Black People Politics 2
OldSoul Black People : The Hill We Climb - Amanda Gorman at Biden inauguration Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : When Biden becomes President, what will it look like? Black People Politics 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Biden and Harris clobber Trump again for White House Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS PART 2 Black People Politics 83
Discerning Black People Politics : Trump shows his face as Biden completes a trouncing Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Count The Vote ... Video Made the Friday before Biden Won 270 Electrorial Votes Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS !!!! Black People Politics 78
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : JOE BIDEN’S AGENDA _ FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black People Politics : Biden accuses ‘weak’ Trump of stoking violence - BBC News Black People Politics 8
skuderjaymes Black People : Joe Biden's "Talking to Black People" mode. Black People Open Forum 1
willa Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden Black People Politics 5
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN's BLACK AGENDA Black People Politics 19
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sisters defend biden's racist past..... Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joe Biden Expresses Regret to Anita Hill, but She Says ‘I’m Sorry’ Is Not Enough Black People Politics 0