Black Sports : Samuel Peter vs. Wladimir Klitschko this saturday

Mad Skillz said:
Tired of the Klitschko's. Dislike his vile, racist fans even more. It's bad enough the Klitschko's are white. But imagine if the Klitschko's were Amerikkkan. Every Confederate flag waving, undecover racist would come out the closet. Geez!

I'm tired of the Klitschko's as well (and yes Lennox beat Vitali), but as a boxing fan you know that white heavyweights get an unlimited number of title shots, until the either finally win or retire. Andrew Golota is a classic example.

Wladimir won a decision over Samuel Peter, but I was not impressed by him. He had a 5 inch height advantage, and a 3 inch reach advantage over Peter.....yet he ran and held all night. He was also knocked down 3 times. Everytime Peter hit him clean, Klitshcko was hurt. If Peter improves his boxing skill (he was too one dimensional), I still think that he'll be heavyweight champ.

I agree.

panafrica said:
Wladimir won a decision over Samuel Peter, but I was not impressed by him. He had a 5 inch height advantage, and a 3 inch reach advantage over Peter.....yet he ran and held all night. He was also knocked down 3 times. Everytime Peter hit him clean, Klitshcko was hurt. If Peter improves his boxing skill (he was too one dimensional), I still think that he'll be heavyweight champ.
First, Sam has to get in better shape to chase this guy around the ring. Then, Sam needs to learn how to cutoff the ring so that he doesn't lose so energy chasing him.

Overall, it was a good fight for him. I wasn't thrilled about Sam taking those left/right hand combinations down the pipe from Wladi. He has to do something about that too.

I think if Sam is in better shape next time, he'll knock this guy out. But, I give him an "A" for effort...because he almost pulled off the upset with a knockout.

Monetary said:
First, Sam has to get in better shape to chase this guy around the ring. Then, Sam needs to learn how to cutoff the ring so that he doesn't lose so energy chasing him.

Overall, it was a good fight for him. I wasn't thrilled about Sam taking those left/right hand combinations down the pipe from Wladi. He has to do something about that too.

I think if Sam is in better shape next time, he'll knock this guy out. But, I give him an "A" for effort...because he almost pulled off the upset with a knockout.

Peter needs to be in better condition from now on, and he also needs to throw his right hand. All Wladimir was worried about was Peter's left, which he mostly blocked. Wladimir was wide open for the right hand, and if Sam Peter would have throw it, he would've won. Either was as I said I'm not impressed with the Klitschko brothers, they aren't the best fighters in the heavyweight division...they are just the biggest. As soon as they meet another fighter their size with decent skills both will lose.

panafrica said:
Peter needs to be in better condition from now on, and he also needs to throw his right hand. All Wladimir was worried about was Peter's left, which he mostly blocked. Wladimir was wide open for the right hand, and if Sam Peter would have throw it, he would've won. Either was as I said I'm not impressed with the Klitschko brothers, they aren't the best fighters in the heavyweight division...they are just the biggest. As soon as they meet another fighter their size with decent skills both will lose.
Very true about the Klitschko brothers.

Sam needs to learn how to set up his big punches. He just starts throwing punches in bunches with bad intentions but no strategy at fighters. He'll get better at it though. I think he learned a lot in this fight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back