Black People : Sammy Sosa's new skin shade

I'm not sure why people are shocked by this, and the fact that there is shock shows how truly disconnected we are from our current spiritual and mental conditioning; it's only another blatant manifestation of what was already functioning inside the head of this individual. Until there's a full scale move to take the chains off the MIND, we will see more of this.

man, i finally went to see the wreckage, and boy was it ugly! So he says it was the unanticipated result of a skin rejunination process. Hey women do it all the time, right? However, why did he feel the need to get his hair straightened? and the green contacts? creepy.

So let's delve into the psyche. What would make a succesfull black man do such a thing?

man, i finally went to see the wreckage, and boy was it ugly! So he says it was the unanticipated result of a skin rejunination process. Hey women do it all the time, right? However, why did he feel the need to get his hair straightened? and the green contacts? creepy.

So let's delve into the psyche. What would make a succesfull black man do such a thing?

i dunno....maybe since his wife is light skinned, she jocks light skinned green eyed str8 hair big nosed mofos....*i'm really clueless*

one love
khasm

I wouldn't say the brothers brain is GONE, it has been attacked and is poisining him, as it does with any brother or sister with self-hating mentalities..... he just needs some self-pride and awareness of who he is, and why its beautiful to be who he is!!

As long as it doesn't affect his heart, because thats where reality stays put, he can reeducate himself and his mind, in order to recapture that 'brain'.....smh....

Funny, I did know who he was when I first saw him on a tabloid website. I thought they were joking by comparing him to someone else. To my horror I later found out that it is really him. My god, how easy technology has made the "passing game."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back