Black People : Salute to a Warrior Mama

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Dec 12, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hotep! Akwaaba!

A Message from the MusicialHealers! I received today[/B]

Greetings!
    Greetings in the name of the LOVE that created the heartbeat within us all. We always have a lot to be joyful about, as well as a lot to be watchful of. Aluta Continua...The Struggle CONTINUES. Today is December 12th, the anniversary of the DAY OF OUTRAGE against police terrorism in NYC. There are many lessons to be learned from this, as we are still facing the same terrorism. One of the main lessons is the principle of A PEOPLE UNITED. BIG UPS to the spirit of these Africans that created such a movement, in support of our sister Tawana Brawley and all victims of police brutality and government-sanctioned HATE CRIMES. Check www.millionsforreparations.com for more info.

One of the few frontline warriors that is STILL fighting for Tawana Brawleys' honor, Attorney At War Alton Maddox, will be speaking in Washington, D.C on Dec 14th. Those of you in the DC area or ANYWHERE CLOSE will surely welcome this opportunity to hear from a modern-day Hannibal, an African Warrior. See the complete flyer at www.musicalhealers.com/events.htm . Attorney Alton Maddox SPEAKS live @ Galbraith A.M.E Zion Church in D.C on Friday, December 14th. 202 387 4163 for info.

Today we also celebrate the life of one of our Mothers, a mother who gave us a serious warrior queen in sister Akosoa of ISS Institute. The work that she and her family do in the Atlanta community is invaluable! We salute Mama Akosoa's Mother, Mama Thelma Forniss Prince, WHO MADE HER TRANSITION ON DEC 7TH, AND WHO WILL BE FUNERALIZED TODAY. We thank her for the work that she has done for our people, and for birthing her daughter, who is set in the same path of African Liberation.

THE PICTURES ARE ALL LIVE LINKS TO MUCH MORE INFORMATION, AND HOPEFULLY INSPIRATION. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR AFRICAN SELVES.

The images will not post, therefore, I will post the links in separate threads. THEY ARE MUST SEE LINKS!
    :hearts2:

2. Akosoa

Akosoa New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We Are Honored, Our Sistah!

My Dear Sister--What an uplift to see and hear (meet) you. In doing a search today for congressional documentation on my mother, I found your post honoring her/me 12/7transition. Thank you for such an incredible jump start that gave my otherwise slumping week. Sister, I hear and feel your fire in your videos. Ancient ones are such royalty it's beyond some to recognize how MUCH respect, honor and auto-piloted regard we know is actually due us. Thank you for being so real.
    We who have a serious insight for what we are and need to be as Afrakans, yet are also REGAL enough to overstand we are "recovering mis-functional", need to be highly recognized. ...Much for the very reasons you express in your videos and commentaries. I haven't graduated to video response mode yet, but responded there because I didn't want to chance waiting for membership process here and not get a reply to you to at least share and how emotively grateful I was to even know someone was out there supporting.
    Ho Tep, Much
    Peace and Love,
    Akosoa TjuhuTiy (ISS Institute) and PanAfrakan :em2900: family

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    My Spirit Honors Yours!

I RE~turn your words of peace, honor and blessings 10 fold.
    Thank You for BE~ing

:hearts2: