Black Spirituality Religion : Salt????????WTF!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, Nov 19, 2008.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    While going through my cycles I came to the conclusion that not everybody is interested in my kookie zany dimensional frequency theories.So I figured I should try to appeal to the collective in a more sensible manner.Salt is always an interesting subject.

So what I need from my Brother and Sisters at the moment is any information regarding salt.

I am currently working with C salt(of course) for my crystal work,but I could always gain more insight on the subject.

quick rundown.....

I got introduced to salt as a mystical/magical tool by my Mom,she used it as a repellent to get rid of an unwanted house guest.She did so by placing a line of salt across the door leading to the basement where the leech was lurking,three days later she moved out.I also had a dream previously about the event.

back to whatever.......

At the moment of purchasing my so called tools of the earth I quickly noticed there were many variations of C salt,the many varieties available were Black,volcanic and I think Red ash C salt.What are there metaphysical properties?

I am so confused?

I must learn!!!!!!!!

44,fighting for racial equality and unity to those who seek.......:censored:

I'm really a nice guy......:peace:

2. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Seriously 44Reasons, are you of the Caucasoid persuasion? I shall pre-empt your response by saying that I have met a white Haitian. He was a nice guy too.

Best wishes,
    Alexandra

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Ummm..... ok.....

Depends on the type of salt, and where the salt comes from and how it was harvested

4. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    If I have'nt met you yet than chances are we will probably never meet.

hint hint I know what you did:fyi:

5. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    1. Never say never!
    2. From your response, is it reasonable to assume then that you are indeed a Caucasian?
    3. Hint acknowledged, but unfortunately, I cannot take credit for whatever you think I did, because I did not do it lol.
    4. Hint - I know why you came to this site.
    5. Staying on topic, I shall start off by saying that salt as you know, has the same metallic taste that blood does. It if for this reason that it was oft used as a substitute for blood in protection rituals. More to come.

AAA