Omowale Jabali : SAGITTARIUS AND THE NINE

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Sagittarius, the Zodiacal sign is a symbol of the ninth period of the cycle of Life in which the lower mind is perfected through evolution and therefore "dies". The Higher Self seated on the intelligence (Horse) destroys with the "arrow" of the Spirit the lower qualities, thus enabling the lower consciousness to rise to the Higher Mind.

The number 3 is the number of perfection and completeness. 9 which is 3 squared, refers to the attainment of perfection on the 3 lower planes.

For 9 periods the Life of the Logos ensouled the manifesting egos on the mental plane, but at the 10th period the personality is evolved sufficiently to enable the lower qualities to assemble.

The NINE GATES OF THE BODY, physiologically are the nine openings of the body, six above 9eyes, ears and nostrils) and three below (mouth and two vents). They are intimately related with etheric, astral and mental centres and activities, with which they correspond on the several planes of the Soul.

These centres and their connections are mentioned under the symbols of "nine brothers", "nine streets", etc.

There are 18 centres of organization in the soul, on various planes.

6+6+6=18=Osiris Khenti Amenta

"In the uppermost part of the settlement make nine bridges, in the middle six, and in the lowermost part three." --Vendidad, S.B. of E.

The Nine Bridges are the nine centres on the higher planes, whose correspondences find representation on the lower planes. The six middle centres are astral centres and the three lowermost centres are etheric.

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    so that's what's been going on!! thanks! now i understand, so more, why i keep running into "misunderstandings" all the time!

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

LOL!

You and I both my Brother!

4. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    When you said "the Nine"....

I thought you were talking about the 9 Anunnaki said to have come down to establish civilization on Earth.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I didnt get to that part yet

:glasses:

6. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7

Omowale

Lol....my bad....

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    No problem. I am presently organizing notes so let me just say that I donot intend on getting into discussion concerning the "Annunaki" in this thread. There is another concept I am looking at while sorting through some writings by E.A. Wallis Budge and Gerald Massey.

This related to the Ennead, or "Khemenu", the city of Eight Gods which was actually Nine with Thoth as their leader. They "formed one of the oldest companies of gods in all Egypt.

A later grouping includes the Twin Shu and Tef-Nut which were represented by the zodiacal Sagittarius.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    THE ENNEAD

Nine deities associated with the cult centre Heliopolis.

The Ennead were the nine great Osirian gods: Atum, Shu, Tefnut, Geb, Nut, Osiris, Isis, Set and Nephthys. The term is also used to describe the great council of the gods as well as a collective term for all the gods.

http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/ennead.htm

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Cultural References

Nine is symbolized by the two traingles which are a symbol of male, fire, mountain and female, water, cave principles.

Buddhist tradition holds nine to be the supreme power and a celestial number.

Celtic legend symbolizes nine as a highly significant number. It is a central number with eight directions with the center making nine. The Triple Goddesses are thrice three. There are nine Celtic maidens and nine white stones that symbolize the nine virgins attendant on Bridgit. Nine is connected with the Beltane Fire rites which are attended by 81 men, 9 at a time.

Chinese: Nine is qa celestial power. It is 3x3 being the most auspicious of all numbers. Nine also signifies the eight directions with the center as the ninth point known as the Hall of Light. There are nine great social laws and classes of officials. In land divisions for Feng Shui there are eight exterior squares for cultivation of the land by holders and the central, and ninth, square is a "god's acre", dedicated to Shang-ti, the supreme ruler. It is also known as the Emperor's Field, giving homage and respect denoting the position of heavenly power.

Egyptian mythology nine represents the Ennead.

Hebrew: Nine is pure intelligence. Also represents truth, since it reproduces itself when multiplied 9x9=81(8+1).

Kabbalism: Nine symbolizes foundation.

Hindu: Nine is the number of Agni, fire. The sguare of the nine forms the mandala of eighty-one squares and leads to and encloses the Universe.

Mayan: There are nine underworlds each ruled by a God. We find a reference to"nine underworlds" present in many cultures and beliefs.

10. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    What's The 411?

O.K., interesting. I see you are up to par in numerology. I have a cusp child, she was born on the last day of Saggitarius, and on the Winter Solstice, and concieved around March 18-April 7. A string of events occured in her life,around her ninth month of life, leaving me suspect of her astrological positioning. Is this just life or something deeper?